3 ✧ klaus

Imagine you and Klaus get into a small argument + leads to a hot, steamy moment

/ / /

(enjoyyyyyy!)

You stormed out of the house, trying to go somewhere where you could gain your composure back without distractions. Your only distraction which was your 8 month along boyfriend. You two haven't been getting along that well lately, and truly, there really wasn't a specific reason why.

Maybe it was the lack of communication, or just plain simple--you both needed a break from each other, but that seemed way out of the question. Everyone that lived in Mystic Falls were aware of your relationship was Klaus. When he wanted something--he didn't care where--, he would get it no matter what. That was just the way it was, and how it had always been. Especially with you.

"Who told you to leave me like that Y/N?"

As your mind roamed, that was the only voice that could bring you back to reality. You rolled your eyes and sighed. He had said he wanted to be alone, but now, he just had to see you.
"I thought you wanted me out of your face," you say, mimicking his voice which earned a chuckle from Klaus.

  "Oh hush love, how could I stay away from my beauty for too long?"
He said, his pink lips curving up into that beautiful smirk that made you completely numb in your knees. The thing was, was that he knew it made you weak, but he still would do it just to make you get back to where he wanted you.

"Klaus, you haven't even been paying attention to me. It's all this, ruling the world shit. I'm your girlfriend, for God sakes. I'm always the one who would be here if you needed it," you say, running a hand through your hair. You had gotten away from him for a reason, but there he was, your personal stress reliever.

He loved you dearly, but when it came down to it, he never really payed much attention to the affection you were offering to him. You could see he needed it too.

  You got up from the top porch, and moved inside, still trying to get away from the guy that was making you feel every emotion possible. Ever since you had been with him, everything was real. Everything in fact--felt real--with him. It was unlike anything ever truly felt. He didn't even realize how much he really affected your human life. You are his, and only his, and he protected you to all costs.

  He made you feel passionate love, underlying lust, and indescribable pain from seeing him break down from time to time.

  You placed your head on the counter, as you heard his footsteps echoing into the kitchen. "Yes, I know love. I'm sorry for that, but you know there's too much on my plate right now." Klaus's fingertips traced your arm, circling, as you felt his hot breath on your neck, as he edged closer to you.

  You were supposed to be mad, but it was something about him that made you ease easily. Without warning, you push him away, as he staggered back, looking at you as he licked his kissable, wet, pink lips.

He bit his lip, surprised at how you reacted. Never have you ever, pushed him away like that. You always gave in, but obviously this time was different.

He looked at you from afar, his pupils dilating with darkness, as it filled with surprising lust. "Oh bloody hell love, the only thing I'm ruling tonight, is that beautiful body underneath the sheets," he said, using his speed, and grabbing you by the hips, and forcing you two into a wall--almost breaking a hole through it--, automatically connecting his hot lips to yours.

You pulled away from his lips, as he wrapped your legs around his hips, moving himself more against you. He breathed heavily onto your neck, making you let out blissful moans. He kissed all over you, holding your lower body for support.

  Klaus then connected his lips to yours again, but this time, more aggressively. He breathed heavily once again, this time, speeding up the stairs and into the bedroom you shared together. The sheets were already tousled, just because you both were lazy and distracted to make it up in the mornings.

He threw you against the bed, as he peered at you with lustful eyes that desired you. "Tonight darling, it's all about you," he says, his hands roaming your body, admiring every curve you had. He loved how your curves looked as he roamed. You were nothing but beautiful to him, in every way, which was part of the reason why he chose you.

That night, it was truly about you. The whole time, you both were having the time of your lives, and making each other happy. It was a good feeling, but also, you both grown closer to each other after the intimacy levels increased.

He rolled over to his side of the bed, and grabbed you, and pulled you close to him so he could feel your skin once more. He laid a light kiss on your neck, then your shoulder, smiling like a utter fool who was in love-which he was- and who thought every thing revolved around the both of you.

You were his world.

"I love you darling, and I want you to know it. Tell me when I'm being a bloody bastard, and I'll lighten up, just for you, because you are my princess, and I'm the shining armor who happened to get lucky with the most beautiful girl in town." Klaus said, wrapping his arms around you.

You smiled and snuggled closer to him, eventually leading to the slumber of the both of you two.

\ \ \

this is so horrible I'm cringing!!

but thANK YOU for the 100+ rEADS!!

It's not a lot, but hey, it's a start and I sure do appreciate it!
P.s. - I just wanted to get something up :)

xoxo <3