Chapter 6

With a flick of his long slender fingers, a small ball of green-black flame appeared first at his fingertips.

But soon, it erupted into a inferno and with a wave of his palm, the flame dispersed and a long slender Japanese style kantana emerged.

The handle was as slim as the smooth, shiny blade. A dragon was engraved on the silver blade encircling it. The tail end of the handle was in a spiral shape with superb craft work made of gold.

Cyril took the blade into his hands and twirled it around as if it was folded out of paper.

Yuki was mesmerised by the beautiful sword that her eyes were glued to it.

Cyril smirked and stopped. He placed the sword in front of his face and turned it sideways, as if en garde.

"This is my Cursed Gear, Ryu-no-o. It is made out of the dragon king's blood, infused with pure gold and the fury of His Majesty's temper,"

He slashed it sideways and in an instant, it was gone.

"It's beautiful," Yuki silently told him, as if her stone dead voice vanished with the sword.

Cyril didn't stopped smirking. With a clapped of his gloved hands, he pointed his finger at Yuki.

"Now my dear Mistress,  it is your turn. I, too, am curious of what type of weapon you get. As the rule goes, ' your most powerful weapon relies on your own soul',"

Cyril asked, anticipation building up in him. He wondered in his mind which Ross did she get.

"Uh, OK...here goes nothing,"

Yuki raised her fingers in the air, just like Cyril and awaited for further instructions.

"OK, now think of your most hated person, desire, worst thought, like wanting to kill this person over...hatred, revenge," Cyril explained.

Yuki squeezed her eyes tight shut and began searching her brain.

A gust of warm wind blew past her as a thought, or rather a memory come into her mind.

"Marcus! It's time to pay your school fees!"

Yuki in grade school was a monitor of her class, yes a very big responsibility.

The boy in annoyingly dyed brown hair bobbed his head up at her and gave her a puzzled look.

"Say what? Didn't I pass the money to you on Wednesday?"

He sat up straight as if to take the conversation very seriously.

He was one of them. One of the most hated people she did. And he was the worst.

By having to be the monitor of the class, she was also handed over the responsibility of the 'finance manager'.

Marcus, the most annoying brat on the whole world of Yuki, had dragged his payment for 6 months.

And this statement caught Yuki into a state of anxiety.

"I...I didn't receive any money from you! You're...you're lying!"

Yuki rejected the accusation, flustered and only managed to fumble with her words.

For a short moment, a smirk flashed across Marcus's face as he stood up, towering over her.

Yuki hated those people who intimidated her. She wished they could all have their legs cut off.

"Huhhhh? What are you saying? 'I...I didn't take your money', is that what you are saying?"

Marcus imitated her, stuttering at the words she did.

This made her heart to pound madly against her chest. What is this? Why is this happening? I didn't even...

Her trail of thoughts were broken when a astonished cry echoed through the classroom.

"Could it be? You stole the money I gave you? Do you know how much time and effort my parents put into working to pay that sum of money?!"

This caught the class's attention. A group of students started to huddle around them, listening in for info.

Sweat poured from her head, she was speechless. She clearly didn't do it, yet he had the guts to tell her such a false accusation.

"You...you have no evidence! You can't just accuse people without evidence!"

The crowd turned their gaze to him. Yet Marcus didn't seem nervous at the sentence, he even smiled!

"George, Lifnd! Come over here!"

After the two boys made their way over here, Yuki immediately knew matters took a turn for the worst.

Those two boys, those two boys were the last two people she wanted to see on earth helping Marcus.

"Say, that day, didn't you see me passing that whole 1000 dollars to her?"

The two nodded in unison.

Marcus turned back to her with fake worry plastered all over his face.

"So what are you going to do now, Miss-Finance-Manager? Or should I say thief!"

Before she could answer, the bell for school to end rang, thus putting her into a tight spot.

That night, when everyone fell asleep, Yuki was still tossing and turning, thinking of how to pay him, or even prove her innocence.

No one could stand or even vouch for her.

Then something snapped.

She woke up. She walked towards her dressing table and took up the stationary nearest to her.

She walked over to her doll collection and took the prettiest one off the shelf.

"You're so pretty, but it's a shame to have your face cut away, but your face could probably pay my debt! Isn't that great?"

Yuki brought the stationary to the doll's face, the scissors.

"Snip, snip, snip! He...he...such a nice sound,"

Yuki murmured in a joyful tone under her breath.

1,2,3,4,5,6...10

The body of her final doll dropped to the floor at her loosened grip.

It slumped to the ground, even more lifeless than a normal doll.

Yuki's eyes were as empty as the doll's eyes she was holding.

She laughed, giggled in a choked manner when suddenly she heard a voice, pulling her out from her dreamscape.

"Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! You possess the first Ross! The power of the oldest and most powerful Princess of My Lord!"

Cyril praised her and exclaimed at the same time.

Yuki opened eyes slowly, yet not feeling like herself at the same time.

She felt just like that time. Lifeless. That was when something happened. A show of power happened at that moment when she saw her weapon for the very first time.