Primal Urges Chapters 1-5

Author Note : Takes place after 1.08 Vexed.

Chapter 1.

"Come on Bo Bo, you've been moping around for weeks. Let's go to the Dal and you can get back on that succubus horse, giddy-up."

Kenzi looked at her BFF with worried eyes when no reply came. It had been three weeks since Lauren had ripped out her friend's heart and she was not sure what to do to get the depressed succubus out of her funk. The breakup with Dyson didn't affect Bo half as much as the Lauren thing had. "Curse you, Dr. Hot Pants," the little goth girl thought to herself looking at her forlorn best friend.

"Bo you need to get up, when was the last time you fed?" Kenzi enquired with a slight raise of an eyebrow.

"Kenzi I'm fine. I just wanna stay home 'kay." Bo finally replied without looking up from her hunched position on the well-loved couch.

"Okay, if you're not gonna do it for yourself, do it for me. I really need some shots and the Dal is having another fae holiday so it's gonna be pumpin' with sexual energy for you to get your freak on. Come on, please." With this plea the beautiful fae looked up at her crazy but lovable friend. Kenzi put on her best Oliver Twist pleading face and said, "pretty please". After several drawn out minutes, Bo finally relented, smiled for her adorable sidekick and nodded her head. "Okay Kenz, I'll just go get changed, but I'm only doing this for you," and with that she slouched up the stairs to get ready.

Moments later Bo re-emerged looking smoking hot in her usual leather ensemble. Now all she needed was the twinkle back in her eyes and she would be Bo Bo again. "Lets go, succubitch." Linking arms they set off for Trick's bar where the free drinks for life lived.

The two women arrived at the Dal and it was indeed packed with fae of all shapes and sizes. The succubus felt that stirring deep inside her centre telling her that it had indeed been a long time since she had fed. Bo realised in that moment she had effectively been starving herself. Maybe all she needed was a good meal to wipe away the horrible feelings that plagued her constantly. As she surveyed the variety of meals offered, her pint sized friend had already pushed her way towards the bar to the drinks being lined up by a smiling Trick. Bo smiled, "what would I do without her," she thought as she made her way to the bar and the great many shots waiting for her consumption. Bo realised she already felt a little better.

"Maybe this night won't be so bad. Thanks Kenz I don't know what I would do without you," Bo remarked as she sat on the stool next to her purple wig wearing friend.

"You would probably be like a little old lady with 60 cats that never leaves the house," Kenzi replied as she gave the succubus a playful punch on the arm.

"God, I haven't been that bad have I?"

"No comment that's all I can say. Okay so do you see anything that you like Bo Bo? Let's get you back on the succubus trail. We'll get you a happy meal, emphasis on the happy." With that she turned on her stool to survey the smorgasbord spread out before her friend.

"Maybe I'll just go dance and see if anyone tickles my fancy." After downing another shot the exotic beauty slips off her stool into the throng of swaying and gyrating fae in front of her. Bo didn't see it as much as felt it when she was bumped by someone on their way to the exit. It wasn't just that she was body checked into a group of other dancers; there was a sensation like a jolt of electricity that shot up her arm and was distributed throughout her body. It was like a switch was tripped inside her as the hunger she tried so hard to keep in check roiled to the surface. A primal need to hunt came over her. The succubus felt an aggression that she had never experienced before. As Bo immersed herself with the other dancers and began to sway, she felt as the people dancing around her moved closer as if they were moths to a flame.