Astral Projection

"If you die we can be together." You heard a familiar voice tell you in your sleep. You somehow managed to fall asleep in the classroom. You felt exhausted, sick and very hot.

"No." You whispered in your sleep.

"Hey. (Y/N). Wake up!" Someone whispered in your ear. It was your friend Charlie. "Are you running a fever?"

"I don't know but I feel like shit."

"Class is over. Cmon ill give you a ride." Charlie dragged you from your chair.

~~~

"Do you smell that?" You asked Charlie

"What?"

"It smells so good. It's like, I don't know a very nice smell." You kept telling her as you walked towards the smell.

"I don't smell anything." Charlie told you as she looked around. "Maybe you're just hungry." She turned back only to see you were gone.

"(Y/N)?" She called out.

~~~

You walked into a hallway with your eyes closed just following the aroma with your nose and bumped into someone. You opened your eyes and saw the same man who gave you that pentagram on your back.

It symbolized that you were not to be touched by another demon in the human world. But if that were the case it made no sense why Levi couldn't touch you even without the pentagram.

He took the wrist in which he wounded you the last time and slithered his tongue through it. You felt a tingling feeling at his touch because of the wound and fell to the ground on your knees. You scraped them a little along with your palms and began breathing really heavy.

"Hmmm...I thought we'd be compatible?" He spoke.

You stared at him with resentment but for some reason it went against your will. No matter how much your mind told you to get up and run it was also contradicting itself telling you to submit to him.

"I shall give you a goodbye kiss for now. I won't come back again until your very last hours so rest well darling." He warned you before pressing his lips against yours. You kissed him and before you knew it he was gone.

~~~

You got home around seven pm but you threw yourself on the bed once you entered your room. You grabbed a bracelet Levi gave you on your thirteenth birthday and held it tight in your wrist hoping he'd hear you. Good thing it was Friday because you felt like you weren't going to wake up tomorrow.

Just as you were drifting asleep the doorbell rang. You tried ignoring it twice but the rings got more desperate. Your sister finally opened the door to be met by Charlie. You on the other hand felt extremely weak and just drifted off.

"Charlie?! Just in time (y/n) just got home?"

"Please tell me she's okay." Charlie made her way into your room desperately and saw you asleep. Your sister followed behind her and as they tried to wake you up they noticed you were sweating with a fever. You then opened your eyes but saw you were in a completely different room. The room from before.

~~~1 week later

"I can't stand being here anymore. I need to get out." You told yourself as you got up from the king sized bed and headed toward the double doors leading outside the room.

You tried pushing the doors but they were locked from the outside.

"Ugh you asshole!!!" You hit your door with your knee. It didn't even flinch but it was definitely gonna bruise.

You balled your fist to try and punch the door but someone gripped your wrist and stopped you from doing so. It was him who later revealed his name to be Alastor

"Don't touch me. You disgust me." You yanked your arm away from him.

"But you've been moaning to my touch the past three days." He told you as he pulled you by the waist closer to him.

"Leave!!" You tried pushing him away. You managed to get on his nerves but he cooled himself down and threw you on the bed.

"You're provoking me." Alastor climbed on top of you and got in between your legs with his pants already unzipped. You slapped him in face out of desperation and tried kicking him away.

He wrapped one of his hands on your neck to choke you and you were becoming paralyzed. His other hand slithered into your clothing but you still tried to move around.

"Please! I don't like this."

*knock* *knock*

"Master Alastor, your mother has requested your presence in the throne room." A maid called from outside the room. Thanks to that Alastor set you free from his grip. He left the room and you just laid in bed crying.

"This is most definitely Hell. If I can contact Levi or find him he will help." You thought to yourself. To leave this place you would have to jump from the window. Not only that but you're in the highest tower and this castle is built on a cliff.

~~~

Your mom and sister were taking turns watching over you making sure your symptoms didn't get worse. Though your fever wasn't going down two days had passed already. You'd occasionally open your eyes but it was as if you weren't there.

"I'll have to take her to the hospital if it doesn't go down by tonight." Your mom told your sister.

Levi was there with them but he knew this was more than a fever. To him it seemed as if your soul split into two. The one currently in your body was hanging onto you by a thread.

He also knew you weren't the type to astral project but where did your other half go?