Chapter 5

Me and Scott walked out to the parking lot and we stopped at his car.

"Would you mind giving me a ride my car is in the shop" I asked nervously

Wait a minute why on earth am I nervous?! I'm only asking for a ride!
It was probably just me being my usual socially awkward self. Yea that's it.

"Not at all baby" he said has a leaned closer and whispered "we're going over to the same place anyway"

My breathing hitched he was close alarmingly close. Oh God he's starting to lean in what do I do?!!!!!!! I can't think of anything to do! Should I run or-

My mental rant was cut off with Scott kissing me. Immediately sparks flew and I totally forgot about the thoughts I had earlier. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as he wrapped his around my waist. I don't even know how long we kissed for. When we finally broke apart for air my eyes grew wide and started to mentally freak out.

Then I collected myself after a few seconds and turned around to get in his car, and saw the real reason Scott kissed me. Elizabeth was standing right there obviously having just seen that kiss because she was shooting daggers at me. I felt smug for a few seconds but then I felt a weird pang in my heart realizing that the only reason Scott kissed me was because she was right there and that this wasn't real.

Wait hold the phone. I do not I repeat DO NOT have feelings for him. He's hot yes but that doesn't mean I like him! I think Draco Malfoy is kinda hot but that doesn't mean I have a crush on him! I just need to get home and take a nap to clear my head...

------------
Hello my pretties!!!!
I'm glad I was able to update faster than usual but it might be another couple of days before the next update because I have exams starting on Friday UGH!!!!!! Anywho the teachers have decided to give us a buttload of homework so yea this should be fun for me...

Anyways you know the drill vote and comment so I know you're enjoying this and want more updates

Oh one more note then I promise I'm done! So I want to change the cover of my book but I'm incredibly lazy so I'm asking you should I change the cover or not cause like I said I'm lazy like if you guys do I'll probably ask people to make the cover for me anyways so

Until next time my pretties!