Chapter 6: Aunt Clare

We went to the café after detention ended and you all are probably wondering the situation after the kiss. Am I right?

Well we started talking, and holding hands which for the first time sent sparks and it felt so comfortable. We walked in and while we were holding hands I see everyone staring at us with mischievous eyes, everyone except Kyle, who looked annoyed. Why?

"I'm assuming you made up" Mia wriggled her eyebrows.

"More like made out" Zach smirked.

I went red and looked at Aiden immediately who shrugged his shoulders and shakes his head indicating that he doesn't know anything. So being the bitch I am, I grinned and walked towards him as he was eating his chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing and pushed it onto his face.

Everyone started laughing and I was proud of myself.

"What the fuck?" He says grabbing a tissue.

"Here" Mia said passing a tissue in disgust.

"A joke Amy, relax" He said sarcastically.

"Likewise"

"Alright shut up and sit down" Reece says sitting up and rubbing his hands together, seeming eager to tell us something.

I sit in between Mia and Kyle while Aiden opposite me. Aiden didn't look to happy when Kyle was talking to me, but what has he got to be jealous of?

"Okay, so I have these tickets for Friday and we all are going" He declares.

"I can't" Aiden says giving a knowing look.

"Oh yeah, Thursday?" He asks and Aiden agrees.

"Wait, what's the ticket for?" I ask.

"Escape Room Lock out" Aaron says grinning.

"Okay and why can Aiden not do Friday?" Alia asks.

"Because he has this race track thingy" Aaron says fiddling with his food.

The boys look at Aaron like they were going to slap him.

"Oh shut up, don't be one of those people who want to protect them, blah, blah, prince charming, like haven't you seen in most mov-, actually all movies that in the end, they find out?

Or on Wattpad, Aiden tries hiding this same thing from Amelia and it doesn't work?Or when Hera tries hiding Shakepeare from Lexis and it doesn't work?

So why not just clear the air right now, before they make that whole dramatic scene when they find out?" He ended up saying in a dull sarcastic voice.

We all look at each other and start to laugh and don't stop laughing until Kyle asks,

"You read Wattpad?" With an amused expression.

"Nope, I babysit this 12 year old girl, that always tells me new stories, you know, I actually fall asleep at times and get told off by my mum" He says flashing his white, shiny teeth.

Reece slaps him rolling his eyes, but with an amused smile.

"So do you guys want to go?" He says with the tickets in his hands flapping them in the air.

"Yeah why not?" Everyone says and I don't speak.

"Can't, I have to do something" I say rolling my eyes.

"Which is?" Kyle says putting his hand on mine, I look at Aiden who is staring at it silently.

"Aunt Broc- Clare is coming and I have to stay home because she is so judgemental and annoying" I say sighing.

"Wait so on friday will Jake not go?" Zach asks.

"Well I doubt it because Aunt Clare is a pain in the ass" I roll my eyes.

"What time is it anyways?" Alia asks stabbing a fork on her pasta to try and get it in.

"Starts at 7 and ends at 9" He says.

"First of all, you think I would be allowed?" Alia raises her eyebrow.

"That's true" Aiden says giving a slight nod.

"Okay then, let's make a master plan" Aaron says slamming the table and standing up, looking god knows where.

"Like?" Jazz and Tessa say in unison once he sits back down and people stop staring.

"Get Amy away from her aunt and then think of something for Alia innit?" He says making a thinking face.

"Good luck because Clare is beyond orthodox, she cannot tolerate boys anywhere near girls" Mia says rolling her eyes.

"You would know" I laugh but try and stop when she gives me a glare.

Everyone gave confused looks and waited for us to continue and explain this.

"When Aunt Clare came over for a family dinner, Mia came over and when she sat next to Jake, let's just say she wasn't very happy" Mia says thinking back.

"She shouted at her about how she was disrespecting food and basically violating religon blah blah" I laugh.

Everyone started to laugh and so did I while poor Mia was going red and shaking her head.

"Not a nice moment"

"What was worse was when she found out Mia was going to sleep the night over" I start laughing thinking back to it and I laughed continuously for 5 minutes then when I calmed myself down, I looked at Mia and started laughing again.

"Okay, I'm done... she told Mia to sleep in the guest room so nothing happens between us and made me and Jake sleep in her room so nothing happens between her and him" I laughed all over again and everyone joined along with me.

"You lot are meeting her, I don't even care" I say laughing while all the girls look horrified.

"Imagine her face when all of my friends that are girls come over and all of Jakes come over for a sleepover" I laugh and everyone laughs agreeing.

"Reminds me! We all come for a sleepover and we act as if we want to sleep early and we all 'sleep' but sneak out and Alia, say that you are sleeping at Amy's" Aaron says all of a sudden.

"That's actually not a bad idea" Mia says shrugging her shoulders.

"Wait? The thing starts at 7? So wouldn't she get suspicious?" Reece says looking confused.

Mia and I looked at each other and laughed at how they think she would get suspicious.

"I don't know if she would get suspicious but I do know one thing. Aunt Clare and her bedtimes are not the problem" I say smirking.

"So it's settled, Thursday after school?" Zach says as everyone agrees.

"I'll have to tell Jake though" I say.

"Would he let you?" Kyle asks.

"Yeah because he will have something to threaten me with so he wouldn't miss his opportunity" I say smiling. 

So did you like it? 

Will update soon

VOTE X

COMMENT X

FOLLOW AND SHARE X

~Stay Confident x

~Areeba x