Chapter 7: Messing with Aunt Clare's Milk

So here I am thinking I have posted and was calmly revising for a physics test I'm going to fail on Monday...when I think to myself 'Why are people not commenting or voting?'. So, I go into Wattpad to see that I didn't even post the new chapter...on top of that people have messaged me asking when I am going to update and I was wondering to myself why they were asking that because I posted a while back. But clearly not LOL. Enjoy...

"Aunt Clare, how wonderful to see you" Jake and I say with a fake smile in disgusting clothes which she gave to us last Christmas.

If you think I am going to describe it, you can forget it because I will vomit on her since she is right in front of me stroking my hair. If you really want to see it, then go on Google Images and search up disgusting Victorian era servant dresses. Am I exaggerating? No, no I am not.

"Distance my dears, you two are touching" She says forming space in between me and Jake.

Believe me not exaggerating now? Thank you.

We take a step each away and in between she narrows her eyes looking behind us. Behind us, there is Aiden, Aaron, Zach, Reece, Jake's friends and Alia, Jazz, Mia and Tessa. Yes, all spaced out.

"Oh, dear me, how many of you are there?" She says looking horrified.

"I don't even know" I said muttering.

"Oh Amy, language please, do not stunt like those children on the streets" She says basically offending all of us. And when I say 'us' I mean you people reading this too. Not going to lie, but I feel like if we used punctuation while we spoke, she would've settled in with us to teach us the proper grammar. God that fully gives me the shivers.

"Mia?" She says clearing her glasses and going towards her while Mia is looking like she is going to regret coming.

"I see you have taken my advice on maintaining a distance from boys" She says making her go red and we all let a giggle and the boys try holding their laugh.

"Well I appreciate the effort of you all greeting my presence but I would like to spend time with my grandchildren" She says looking at us.

Jake looks at me signalling me to tell her along with everyone else.

"Actually Aunt, we have an assignment which is due for tomorrow and it is quite long so they may need to stay overnight" I say with no hesitation like that was the easiest thing to say.

"Only hooligans stay away from home after 10pm, tell me boy, are you a hooligan?" She goes up to Aaron.

"No ma'am" He says quickly.

"Very well, you may stay the night, however I will supervise all of you" She says going up with Jake as he's showing her, her room which is thankfully in the attic so she doesn't annoy us.

"She is a nightmare" Aaron says with a disgusted face.

Mia and I look at him and say "Yah think?" As everyone thinks, Jake comes back downstairs.

"You got 5 minutes before she starts to come down run" Jake whispers shooing me away.

"5 minutes for what?" Aiden and Mason ask.

"Till she comes down to 'supervise' us" He replies.

"Every time she comes over, we can't talk to each other nor can we watch Tv without her, which means we have to watch her choice, we can't use our phones. So, when I turned 16 I went to the pharmacy and got enough sleeping pills to last her for a good 8 hours" Jake explains as Mia grabs the milk and stirs it while going upstairs to give it to her before comes right back down.

"Alright, what time is it?" Zach asks.

"6:30"

"I am so surprised she didn't tell us to go sleep" Mia said as she came back down.

"Sleep?"

"Yep" She says rushing to the o=couch to get her clothes and change.

Mia, Jake and I went to change and when we came back, we quietly walked out.

SOON SOON SOON I will update very soon don't worry but I am very tired hehe.

Hope you liked this chapter x

Did you lot like Aunt Clare? What a sweetheart!

VOTE X

COMMENT X

FOLLOW AND SHARE XX

~Stay Confident x

~Areeba x