Chapter 60: Liability (Part 2)

"No." Xavier interrupted, "if you are going to reject me then do it right. Look me in the eyes and reject me. You want to leave then do it right. You can't reject me and not watch the fucking fall out. Now I'm going to give you some time to make sure you are sure this is what you want. Because it cannot be undone Alice. But reject me Alice, and watch the fallout, cause you have no fucking right to walk away and leave me fighting all alone." 

"I just don't understand the point of all this, you don't get anything out of it. You get me but I'm no prize."

His figure towering over me looking me in the eyes, he sighed. He grabbed a jacket, his keys, and he left. 

I heard his car pull away, I walked out of the loft. I walked to the Pack's Main Kitchen, I bumped into some girl-about the same age as me. 

"Yo- watch-" she abruptly stopped when she saw my face, "Luna- I-I'm s-so sorry!" 

"It's fine, call me Ace." I say with a smile. 

"Iyonnah" She said with a smile. She was about my height, really pretty- "I'm on my way to combat training, would you like to join?" She asked. 

"ACE!" I heard Eunni yell. 

"Raincheck?" I asked Iyonnah, she smiled and nodded grabbing a water bottle and leaving the room. 

"Yes Eunni-" I look at my tattooed young friend. 

"I think I found my mate." She says finally, "Well I found him, then I kissed him, and then I ran." 

"Dammit Eunni, why'd you run? YOU RUN? YOU DIDN'T EVEN JOG IN GYM." 

"Well, my rank in this pack is Epsilon, which are  the warriors of the pack, proven for their strength and skill, there can be several, however this honor is usually only bestowed on those pack members who are older and more experienced. Epsilons are expected to be able to do battle, and kill other werewolves and humans. I am the only female and the youngest one in this packs history."

"Reason we aren't allowed to go to Missouri." I said, Eunni is not allowed in Missouri, she punched the Governor in the face for saying 'But you're a female what harm can a tiny thing like you can do.' She did not appreciate that, she punched him, Shelly drove the car and we were fucking gone. Why were we in Missouri, because Eunni was tracking a star she believes is an alien space ship.

*FLASHBACK* 

"Eunni, Missouri? I can barely go down the street." Shelly said.

"Same! You visit us- BARING NO GIFTS OR FOOD, telling us to lie and travel with you. for.. aliens?" I agreed.

"But I'm telling you! ALIENS ARE REAL! The chart on the nuforc.org shows the sightings! ITS AN ORG, ORGs DON'T LIE! PLEASE YOU GUYS PLEASE!"

"Fuck it, I say lets do it- I'm leaving in a few months so fuck it let's go." I say.

"YAY ACE! SHELLY PLEASE!" 

"If we get caught we are dead." She says, Eunni exclaims.

*Flashback over*

"He's kind of the Omega..."

"Omega?" 

"Weak wolf in the pack, keep up Ace. Anyways, he can't be my mate, he hasn't shifted I hear, but that's not the reason why... the reason why... is because he's...blank."

Blank? 

"He's blank Ace!"

"Eunni what the fuck are you talking about?"

"He.. he... he has... like no tattoos. Like zero ACE FUCKING ZERO!" 

"You kissed him, and ran because he's blank... EUNNI WHAT THE FUCK HE PROBABLY THINKS YOU REJECTED HIM BECAUSE OF HIS STATUES!!" 

When realizing what she did, she ran back the way she came from yelling "FUCKING HELL, BLANK BOY LET ME LOVE YOU!" 

"So you don't encourage rejection but you want to reject me?" Xavier's voice boomed in the kitchen. 

"Do you treat the Omega bad?" 

"Who Jordan? No, I'm not that kind of Alpha- I train with him so he gets stronger, he's strong but he hasn't shifted so he is the omega.

"Oh, okay..." I tried to walk past him but he stood in front of me.

"No we are going to talk."

"Why?"

"What the hell are you doing Ace, do you even know why you want to reject me? No you don't, you're a fucking coward Ace, all you do is runaway!"

"Then watch me leave!"

"When are you going to stop running away Ace?!"

"When are you going to stop forcing me to stay!?" Immediately regretting what I said- his face completely lacking emotions.  

"Then leave." 

"FINE!" I said and tried to walk past him. 

"I, Xavier Erik Michealson, accept your rejection Alice Emma Hernandez." He looked at me with his grey cold eyes, "wait-" he chuckled, "you never rejected me, so let's get this over with."

He looked down at me.

"I, Xavier Erik Michealson, rej-"