19

Louise, Cara, Alfie and I walked back to the cars to get everything for the photo shoot. I took all my camera equipment and handed it of to Alfie and Louise and I grabbed our outfits. We walked to the beach huts trying to find the one that we had rented to get changed in. "I think it's the pastel stripe on that I took the photo at in summer" I said trying to recall the number. We finally got to the right beach hut that was right beside the stripey one. Close enough. "Ok, Alf can you set up the camera and Lou and I will get changed into our outfits." I ordered unlocking the hut and pulling out my outfits and hanging them around the small room, Louise doing the same. We evaluated each others outfits trying to find the best ones for the different locations around the pier. I chose two outfits that she could use for the beach huts and she chose three of mine. We got changed and went out Cara helping us with our hair. She's my favorite hairdresser. If I weren't a youtuber I'd want to be exactly like her. She's a hair dresser, a personal stylist, and she works at a spa. She's super busy all the time but she gets to do all of her favorite things. 

We started taking pictures and goofing off. It took a while to get good shots at the beach huts. It was only when we had walked down to the pebbly beach when we realized that we had no idea where Joe and Caspar were. "Uh... Chummy? have you seen Joe and Caspar?" I asked Louise looking around. "Oh no chummy, oh chummy... this is going to end badly." Louise said. Alfie laughed (cackled) at how worried we both were.  This has happened too many times. Last time Louise and I left the boys to go clothes shopping for Darcy and Joe and Caspar scared us when we got into the car by jumping up from the back seats as I was on the phone with Alfie telling him to come meet us. Louise was so scared she claims to have almost shatted herself. It was pretty funny now that we're looking back on it but at the time I wanted to punch them in the balls. "whatever, the sooner we get done taking pictures the sooner we can go to the arcade!" Alfie said. "Alfie's probably in on this but whatever we need to get this done." I said rolling my eyes and walking back to the beach hut with Louise and Cara. 

**1 1/2 hours later**

 I fixed my hair as got ready to take the last photos of the day. We were standing on the edge of the water trying to get some really cool photos with the horizon for the look book. Louise was standing right beside me trying to fix my dress so that it wouldn't get wet. All of a sudden there was this loud screech right behind us that made me jump then fall in surprise. Louise fell into the sea and I luckily fell/slid back only getting the bottom of my dress wet. Joe and Caspar stood above us crippled in laughter. "Holy Shit! Joe!" I screamed sitting there in complete shock. "Oh. My. God!!" Louise yelled trying to get up. She looked so angry, I'm normally a bit scary when I'm mad but Louise was terrifying. Even I got really scared when she was angry and I'm her best friend. Cara ran over to where we were and tried to help Louise out of the water. Alfie picked me up easily setting me on my feet. "Joe! I can not believe you! You completely ruined my brand new dress and Louise's outfit!" I yelled at him. They immediately stopped laughing and looked extremely ashamed. "And Caspar! I wouldn't have expected this from you. From Joe yeah but not from you." I said looking at him disappointingly. I knew that I was majorly guilt tripping them but I knew they would get way worse if I let Louise handle it. "Ugh! I can not believe you two! You are extremely lucky that Zoe and I brought other clothes." Louise snapped in her motherly voice that even I flinched a little. Louise stomped off to go get changed into dry clothes. "I'm really sorry Zoe I'll buy you a new dress." Caspar spoke looking really ashamed of himself. "No it's fine Caspar I'll just get it dry cleaned." I said turning around and walking back with Cara. 

"Are they always like that?" Cara asked looking a bit shocked at the whole situation. "Well sometimes, it usually doesn't  result in us getting soaked in sea water and us getting that angry at them, but they are pranksters." I said "Sorry about that by the way, I normally don't get that upset." I said looking at Cara. "No worries! I think Louise would have done worse. You in a way were saving them" she laughed. "Exactly!" I exclaimed.  We made it back to the beach hut and I changed into dry clothes and took my hair down then pulling it up into a 'messy' bun to hid the ends that had gotten wet. We packed our stuff and went to meet the boys. When we arrived Joe looked anxious. "Zoe! Why did you take so long we have to go for our interview!" He called out. Ugh I forgot about that."Well maybe if you hadn't made us fall in the sea I'd be ready sooner!" I snapped at him. "She does have a point man" Alfie said. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go!" He said walking briskly. "Joseph Sugg! You can not blame this on Zoe! This is on you!" Louise snapped harshly making him turn around with shock clearly evident in his eyes. "Look Zoe I'm sorry that I made you and Louise fall in the water. I didn't mean for that to happen." Joe said sincerely. "I know but you know how I react to that kind of stuff Joe. You should have known not to do it next to the sea." I say rushing to my car. "Ok Joe, Cara you're with me let's go. "Joe you're driving and Cara you're going to attempt to fix my makeup." I order hopping into the back seat with Cara and pulling out my make up bag. 

We arrived just in time which is very rare for the Suggs and got ready to start our interview. 

Heylo my lovelies! I hope you guys liked this part! I am all done with exams and I'll be trying to write as much as I can so that I can update a little bit more regularly. I hope you all have a wonderful and lovely day or night wherever you are! Much Love ♥-Beccs xoxo