I Get What I Want...And I Want You

I Get What I want...And I Want You

Now, Hermione thought Malfoy would ravage her at that moment, take his chance to pounce...but what he did was rather different. And it pissed Hermione off to the max.

She could feel him smirk against her lips and she was almost perfectly sure that he would go along until his grip on her waist tightened and he pushed her away unlocking the door and just walking out leaving Hermione behind until of course she ran after him.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled grabbing his wrist and pulling him around to face her.

"Just reminding you that I call the shoots and I'm not in the mood." His grin widened and Hermione placed her hands on her hips feeling her blood boil.

"WHAT?!"

"Are you deaf Granger?" thinking quickly, she straightened her posture and folded her arms across her chest smiling brightly.

"Fine then, I'll just go to Ron and let him have a go. We all know Weasley's are better then Malfoy's." That remark caused a frown to slap onto his face and to have Hermione shoved up against a wall with Malfoy's palm pushing her shoulder tighter to the wall.

"Watch that mouth of yours Granger, we're not friends I can still..."

"Is some jealous?" She teased and with one last grunt, Malfoy stormed away disappearing around the corner leaving Hermione a little more satisfied now as she turned and walked away holding both ends on her wand in both hands smiling down at the ground.

She loved winding up Malfoy, it was becoming a habit and fun!

"Hermione?!" She stopped walking and looked up at the rather girlie screech that came from her best friend. Harry stood staring wide eyed at her, his face already sweating as he tried to keep his eyes from scanning her legs.

"Oh, hey Harry." She smirked knowing full well the effect she was having on him. "Are you ok?"

"U-uh...um yeah...j-just looking at your le- looking for Ginny!" He quickly corrected himself as he lossened his tie and ran his hand through his hair nervously. "Have you seen her?"

Hermione tried her hardest not give herself away as she bit down on her bottom lip and leaned against the wall tapping her wand in her other hand and squeezing her shoulders to show her breasts a little more hearing Harry's' intake of breath as she pretended to think real hard.

"I. Don't. Think. So."

"Oh....ok...." His voice was a whisper, his eyes trapped on her breasts as he stared thinking thoughts that would surly get any wizard an award on a muggle porn movie.

"Harry, whats wrong?" Hermione asked secretly smiling as she walked closer towards her best friend.

Harry coughed quickly avoiding her eyes as he looked to the floor shuttering.

"O-oh n-n-nothing I s-should um g-go..." He took one last look down her top and mentally slapped himself as he turned and nearly ran away leaving Hermione grinning on the spot.

"That's gonna end you in danger Granger," She rolled her eyes knowing who it was. But she still turned to face the dark voice behind her seeing his blond hair and grey eyes even though he leaned against the wall in the shadows looking mysterious only pulling her more towards him...but something in Hermione warned her, told her to be careful that, that was his secret that pulled other girls to him.