1⃣

*Hermione's POV*

I wake up on my 18th birthday to find my parents standing at the end of my bed with worried looks on both of their faces. That then got me really worried. "Mum..Dad, what's going on ? Why are you looking at me like that ? It's my birthday your supposed to make my day really nice. What's going on ?" All my Mum did was hand me a yellow piece of paper, at first I didn't understand until after she said, "Hermione, this is your real birth certificate....and before you ask, we were told not to tell you until your 18th birthday. Or until everything was as it should be." That's when i became really confused. That was until I took a look at my birth certificate. And instead of Hermione Jean Granger, the document stated Hermione Maleficent Gaunt. Then it dawned upon me. I was part of the most powerful family of the wizarding world.

" Darling, we are not your real parents. But we have always loved you as one of our own, so please don't forget that." My father said before going down the stairs. Leaving me to think some things through. But the whole time they were talking to me, they never looked me in the eyes. I dismissed the thought and head to the bathroom to get cleaned up. But as soon as I say my reflection..I screamed. This causing my so called parent to dash in. "What's wrong ?" My 'mother' asked. I looked at myself in the mirror once more. For starters my hair had gone from my natural 'mucky' brown colour to a sort of bleach blonde. I had also all of a sudden got longer hair with soft curls. My face was as pale as a china doll and my curves had been more defined. And for some reason, if even remotely possible, my waist had shrunk quite a bit. My eyes instead of being the usual hazel colour, had changed to a piercing green with golden flecks in them. "What..happened..to..me" I questioned in a slow and polite manor. "Oh, you had a glamour put on you until you reached the age of 18, then you would show your true colours so to speak," She said quite calmly.

The first thing that went through my head was, what on earth are Ron and Harry going to say ? I then had the sudden urge to get away. So I said my goodbyes and appearated to mine Harry's and Ron's beach house to think things over.

*Daco's POV*

"Why do I need to go back to hog warts mother ?"

"Well because, A) You need to get a full and proper education B) You must make it up to everyone that you have wronged. And because I said so." My mother retorted

"it's just not fair" I mumbled, hoping she didn't hear me.

"Of course it isn't fair, you already have an amazing life."

"Fine I'll go back-"

"I wasn't looking for some sort of agreement but carry on" she interrupted me, she does that a lot.

"As I was saying (before being rudely interrupted) I will even try to get along with Potter and his little gang." When I said this my mother was clearly happy and proud, but I could have sworn I saw a tear in her eye. Allas she turned away before I could get a closer look.

*Harry's POV*

I had been looking for my jacket until I realised I must have left it at the beach house. Ron, Hermione and I bough it after the war. So we could have a place to have some time to ourselves. I quickly appearated To the house only to discover a small blonde girl sobbing in the middle of the living room. I slowly moved toward her and coughed. This clearly brought her out of her sadness because she then got up and made her way towards me. That was until I stopped her.

"Harry ?" She chocked out. As soon as I heard her voice, I instantly knew it was Hermione and embraced her in a hug.I eventually pulled back to ask her a question "Hermione why exactly where you crying ?" At first she had seamed to have forgotten she had been crying until she answered me with "I...I'm...I'm adopted Harry" she could clearly see I was thinking about this. "What ? Well then who is your real family ?" Please not Malfoy...please not Malfoy..." I'm Hermione Maleficent Gaunt." Oh so that's what makes her so powerful ? I may not be the brightest but at least I know my pure bloods. "No wonder your so powerful eh ?" This made her smile, which made me smile "what do you think the others will do?" She asked me I just kind of shrugged. "Hey Hermione ? What's with your hair ?" We both started laughing.

a/n
Hey people of wattpad so basically I'm reporting beccatheartist's work and correcting spelling and grammar mistakes, it's not exactly word for word and there may be possible bits added but I hope it's ok. Bye bye lovelies