3⃣

*Hermione's POV*

As I walked into the mini gym I found Theo warming up, ready to exercise, so I did the same. "Hey...so what have you got in mind for us to do ?"
"Oh just the usual," he said heading over to the big mat. After warming up I joined him on the mat. He decided we should do some one on one wrestling. And no I do not like him like that. We are simply playing a physical sport together. He's like a brother to me, everything is normal between us.

"So, ready get your butt kicked by a powerful blonde ?" I asked him both very seriously but also sarcastically. "Well not before you land gracefully on your bottom." He retorted whilst flexing his muscles. He's so vain I thought. I told you were all fun and games. 

*Theo's POV*

I counted down from three out loud and the wrestling began. You would never think She would be good at this because of how small She is, but that tends to be her biggest advantage I wish I had realised that sooner. Because next thing I know she dodges my tackle and then there's me lying on the floor flat ass her on top of my giggling. Damn I could kiss her. I suddenly had an idea, I flipped her over and she landed on her bottom. "See I told you you would land gracefully on your bottom." I smirked at my achievement. "Well Mr Nott. Like I said not before you got your butt kicked by a powerful blonde," She retorted. I really want to kiss her. Then there was a knock at the door. "Oh looks like our little workout will have to be cut short."  I said walking to the door. "you go get changed and I'll see who it is."

I walked over to the door to find non other than Draco Malfoy standing there. "Oh...uh hi Draco why are you here...exactly." I said along sure Hermione was gone. "Oh I just thought I'd come by and say hello." Fantastic absolutely fantastic. "Ok well come in please." And with that I went I showed him to the living room and went to get us both some coffe...

A/n
Ok so I'm aware that you may have already read these but there are some slight changes if you want to read them. But once again this is all thanks to beccatheartist I'm just carrying on her world she has created for you lovely potter heads - Chanté