Intrigued

Jacks P.O.V
I awoke from a lustfull dream with the usual morning boner. I smelled the faint scent of pancakes and my stomache became very known. Naviya was asleep and she had thrown one arm over me in her sleep. I just barely sat up to find my phone and saw it on her pulldown table. I grabbed it but before I turned it on her arm slid down my torso. Her hand was just nudging my bulge and I wished she was awake. I felt her twitching a little and attemted to wake her up. According to the schedule we would be there in 30 minutes. "Naviaya? Nayiyaaaaa?" I shook her awake and she sat up quickly by pushing her hand off my member without knowing it. I gasped and moaned quietly.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Sean!" She said while blushing a very deep shade of red. "Its ok... it felt sexy as hell." Now it was my turn to blush. I had not meant to say that alloud. She didnt say anything so I thought she hadnt heard me. "Lets get our stuff..." she said in an odd tone.

-time skip-

We got out of th e cab at her house and I gaped at its size. "Home sweet home..." she whispered as she unlocked the door and stepped inside. "I will give you a rundown of the house. Over there is the bathroom, in there is the living room, this is the kitchen, this is my room aaaaand... this is your temporary room!" She said while pointing out rooms and smiling.

"I bet you are famished Sean! I know I am. What do you want me to cook?" She asked ne enthusiastically. "Whatever sound fine to ye I wont object atall atall." I was feeling my usaul old energetic self again. "Alright then. I will make pancakes. You just come on in here and sit down. I will cook it. Here us the remote." She handed it to me and I sat my arse down on the huge fuckin monster of a chair.

There was no good shows on so I just let my mind wander. Of course the first place it went was to my dream...
-dream-
"Do you need any help unpacking Sean?"Naviya asked me. "No I got it." I turned away from her and heard a rush of air then felt her on my back. She whispered in my ear nudging it with her lips. "How come you want to unpack now? Why not later?" She said and sucked on my ear. I bit my lip and opened do my suitcase trying hard not to form a boner. She figured out I was trying to ignore her. She did not take kindly to that. She reached her arm around my torso and started rubbing my area. I fought back trying to compose myself. Finally she squeezed making me moan. Suitcase forgotten I took her into the master bedroom while keeping our lips connected. I set her on the bed and undid my jeans. Her eyes widened slightly at the erection that was starting to form in my boxers. She slid them off and started teasing me by kissing my v line. I moan....