Caught

Naviya's P.O.V
Jack had been quiet for a little while and it was starting to worry me. I finished making the pancakes till they were golden-brown and I cut them into septiceye's for my guest. I was fixing to walk into the living room to tell Jack breakfast was ready when I heard moaning coming from him. I sneaked in curious to see what the fuck he was doing and why the fuck he was moaning. I snuck up behind him slowly and saw he had his hand in hid pants and he was jacking off really hard (see what I did there?) He threw his head back and moaned. I guess he forgot I was right in the other room... or was... I felt like a perv for standing here watching him fap. I was kind of enjoying it though...

What the absolute fuck is wrong with you? You shouldn't be seeing this. You should have called him into the kitchen... walk away... WALK AWAY! My feet seem to be stuck to the floor and my hands had a mind of their own. They reached out to touch him. I wanted to feel the heat radiating off of him... I wanted to remove the clothes he had on. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. I want to taste him. STOP IT YOU ARE BEING A FREAK! Leave him alone! I wonder who he is masterbating too... I listened really close to his moans trying to understand what he was whispering in his lustfull moans.
"Ooooh.... Ooooh yea Naviya!" He moaned and his body became tense. He was going to cum. I was slowly walking away because I knew he would open his eyes soon. I tripped over the my stupid luggage bags. I saw him jump up and stare at me.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Sorry it took me forever to publish this one. I am already working an another chapter. Thanks for being so supportive on this book and reading it and waiting for my updates. Also sorry it is so short