·2·

(The next day)

Me

I woke up and started packing. We have to go to a meet and greet with Nate, Sammy, Derek etc. After I packed everything I picked out an outfit to wear today.

I pick out a pear of black skinnies, a black see through shirt, my white leather jacket, and white and gold timberlands.

I go to the bathroom and get in the shower. I'm washing myself when I feel hands on my back. I smile and lay my head back on his shoulder.

"Morning babe" he says kissing my neck. I turn around and kiss him. "I love you" he mumbles into the kiss. I pull away and turn around. He grabs my sides and pulls me back.

"Your not getting away that easy." He says sucking on my neck. I let out a small moan.

He chuckles and picks me up.

Skip shower sex

After we got out the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked back to the room. I dried off and got dressed.

He walked back in and stopped in the doorway. "Damn baby you look good." He says smiling. I laugh and look in the mirror "haha okay." I say smiling.

"And besides I don't look that good." He walked up to me and turned me to face him.

He kisses my nose. "You always look good babe" he says. I lean in and get really close to his ear. "Only for you daddy" I whisper and walk out the bathroom.

"Fucking tease." He says walking out of the bathroom. I look at him and roll my eyes. "Just get your bag. I have to go get Lilly and Derek at his house." I say walking downstairs.

He runs down after me and stops me at the door. "What?" I ask him smiling. He smirks and then starts sucking on my neck leaving a hickey.

He pulls away then kisses me and walks back upstairs. "Fuck yhu" I say walking out the door.

I go to my car and get in. I bring it to life and pull out my driveway.

*$kip drive*

I pull in Derek's driveway and get out. I walk up to the door and knock. A few seconds later the door is answered by Lilly in a long T-shirt and a messy bun. I laugh and walk in the house.

"So tell me your atleast gonna buy him dinner first Rosie." I say sitting on the couch. She sits down next to me. "Your funny." She says. I stand up and turn around. "Now where the hell is the kitchen, I need a drink." I say walking down the long hallway.

"Down the hallway to the left, I'm going to get dressed I'll be right back." She says.

I find the kitchen and start looking for the scotch. "Where the fuck are the booze around here." I say quietly.

"Top cabinet to your left." I hear a voice say. "Fuck" I shout turning around to see a shirtless Derek.

He laughs and I just flip him off. "So how long have you two been ruffling the sheets." I ask him laughing.

"That is none of your damn business" Lilly says walking in looking flawless.

She's wearing a pair of black skinnies, a gray shirt, a pair of black and gold heels, and her white leather jacket.

"Whats the occasion." I ask her. She looks at me like I'm stupid. "Your birthday, its kind of today" she says looking confused.

"That explains this morning in the shower.. Anyways I haven't noticed." I say downing my drink and walking out of the room.

Lilly comes out and Derek comes down stairs fully dressed with luggage. "So how are we doing this." I say to the both of them.

"Well Lilly is riding with you and I'm gonna go get swazz and we will meet you at the airport." Derek says before kissing Lilly and walking out the door.
I walk out and she follows. I get in my car and so does she. I bring it to life and pull out the drive way and start to the airport.

Lilly

"So you really didn't notice it was your birthday?" I ask him confused. He shakes his head no. "How. I mean didn't swazz say happy birthday or something" I say. He looks at the radio and see the date. "No" he says plainly before turning it off.

"Okay then, what's wrong." I ask him he looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean." He says. I look at him seriously. "Nope, don't do it whats wrong." I ask again smiling at him.

"I'm just not ready to see all of these bitches all over my man" he says laughing. I smile. He looks confused.
"What." He says. I shake my head and turn the radio back on.

*skip drive*
Me

We walk in the airport and go to the gate terminal and wait for the guys. I'm looking at my phone when Lilly grabs my arm. I turn around to see swazz with balloons and a high ass card that says happy birthday. I walk over to him and kiss him passionately.
He pulls away and pulls a rosegold Iphone 6s out of his pocket and hands it to me. "Now I know this isn't all I get for my birthday is it." I whisper in his ear.

He looks at me and smiles. I hug him and we all walk on the plane.

I liked it wby?
Can't wait for next chapter I know you'll love it. But until then stay up
Love ya