37

Me

I pull up at the house and see lilly is still here. I get out and walk to the door. I unlock it and walk in. "Your still here?" I ask her she smirks and looks at Nate.

He's cheesing like a idiot. "No I took him to see his date after you left and we just got back." She explains. I nod and walk in the kitchen to see swazz still at the table.

I chuckle and grab the scotch. I open it and pour a glass. "What's so funny?" He asks me standing up. I just look at him before downing my drink.

"Your little boy toy just got his ass kicked that's what's funny." I say walking out the kitchen laughing.

I take my jacket off and go upstairs. I decided to change since you know the whole Hayes thing. Yeah.

I go to my closet grab a pair of white ripped skinnies, a black long shirt with no sleeves, my black timbs, and a white leather jacket.

I get dressed and walk back downstairs. Lilly smirks. "Where ya' going bub" she asks me I smile. "No where!" Swazz cuts in.

"I'm sorry what?" I say looking at him. He walks up close to me. I put my hand on his chest and push him back a few steps. "What the fuck is wrong with you." He says.

I laugh. "Nate get up your coming with me." I say to Nate. He shrugs and grabs his stuff. I throw him my keys and he goes to my car. Lilly sits there. Just waiting.

I turn back to look at him. "The fact that you can ask that really is something." I say to him crossing my arms. "Yea so what we fucked that doesn't mean he deserved to get his ass kicked." He says.

I smirk. "But I deserved to get cheated on?" I ask him calmly. He let's out a frustrated breath. "Blake stop you know I didn't say that." He says. I look at lilly and smile. She nods and walks out the house.

I look at swazz. "Your right, you didn't have to cause the proof is right there that I'm obviously not worthy of your honesty. But its fine I guess this is me once again the fool of love falling for another bad guy." I say before trying to walk out.

He grabs my arm and turns me around. I look at his hand. "Let fucking go of me right now." I say through clenched teeth. He releases his grip.

"You relinquished your right to touch me when you fucked Hayes. You made your choice, now go live with it." I say a single tear falling from my eye. I grab my phone and leave slamming the door behind me.

I wipe away the tear and get in my car. Nate hands me the keys. I bring the car to life I back out. I look at Nate. "Will you stay with me at a hotel? " I ask him.

He laughs. "Duh, you obviously need somebody right now."He says I smile and speed off. I call lilly.

"yea? " she says answering the phone. I smirk.

"Meet me at your house j need a drink." I say through the phone. She says ok then we hang up.

"What a night." I say laughing. Nate looks at me then at his phone.

I liked it kind of....