3

PICTURE FROM ZEROCHAN.NET

Manabe's POV

"I think... Maybe they didn't really want any other team knowing about their info. That's why they sent a virus that destroyed that." Minaho said as he pointed on the broken gadget in my hand. Of course I'd know about that.

I thought he going to say something else, like the accident earlier. Hopefully he forgot about that. "What? Were expecting me to say something else?" He said suddenly. "Nope. Come on, let's go find coach." I said as I changed the subject and dragged him.

We stopped at Kuroiwa kantoku's door and knocked. "Come in." He said. Minaho opened the door and we both entered. "What seems to be the problem boys?" He said sitting on his throne like chair while looking at the monitor in front of him.

"We can't access any extra data about our opponents for next week." I said as I showed him my own broken item. "They sent something like a virus after we have gained access with their match videos but it only lasted for a few moments until it broke." I finished and put it in his table.

He smirked and turned to us his monitor. It was broken too and still smoking. "I know that." He said. Minaho was stroking his chin by my side as if he's formulating some sort of plan.

After a moment of silence, he snapped his fingers. "I know what to do Kuroiwa kantoku. We can get help from Fifth Sector." Minaho suggested and our coach seemed like he knew what Minaho was saying and nodded. "Very good lad. I'll be contacting Shuuya and Hibiki about it. For the mean time, do what you like. Dismissed." He said as me and Minaho exited the room.

We walked back to were everyone was gathering talking about made up cases we were solving. I like it when Minaho makes sudden comments then smiles. He's so adorable. He must've noticed too but he did nothing.

When we reached the living room, some were watching TV though our sakka baka captain can't be seen anywhere at all. Even Tsurugi. They're probably dating anyway.

We sat on a separate couch still talking. Suddenly, Nozaki-san came and sat by our couch including Shinsuke and Tetsukado. I had to hold in a growl when Nozaki sat beside Minaho. Konoha who sat on the couch by our left looked at me in a curious manner which I ignored.

"Have you seen captain?" Nozaki asked Minaho and he shrugged. "He said he'll be talking to someone named Kino Aki, about the coach of America's team. Tsurugi suddenly disappeared so I think maybe he followed him." Konoha said as she unwrapped a candy and ate it.

"What?! And they didn't tell me? Wait for me Tenma!" Shinsuke said as he ran out to find Tenma. Everyone sweatdropped (you can hear Tetsukado saying Shinsuke's name in the background) as he exited the living room. I looked around and found what the others were doing.

Matatagi and Ibuki were practicing together outside. Kusaka and Konoha were talking about the show, Ichikawa was... dancing with the ball? Never mind. Shindou left earlier to meet his best friend Kirino.

"I'm bored..." Tetsukado muttered as he slumped on the couch looking at the TV where Kusaka and Konoha were watching a show about animals, they seem to like it.

Suddenly, Nozaki jumped in her seat. "I know! We could go chill in town, you know... Eat, shop, and whatever else we could do." She suggested. Everybody's attention suddenly went to her. "Don't we have training?" Konoha suddenly interrupted.

"Eh... Captain is not here so we can do so! It's not even almost dusk anyway, but we'll have a lot of time since its still 3 in the afternoon!" Nozaki said. I think it's a good idea, everybody liked it too. "Then its settled! Everyone, let's meet up back here at exactly 3:30! We still have time to change clothes and stuff. Hurry!" She said as she run out of the room in the speed of a bullet.