Jealous much??

Y/N = your name

Hunter and I were cuddling and my phones went off. I looked down at it and to see who it was. It was Alex (my ex) texting me for the 5th time this week. I turn to a position where Hunter couldn't see my phone because he would freak out if he knew Alex was texting me.
I text Alex asking what he want. I know if I ignore him he'll just keep blowing up my phone.

Hunter turns and looks at me weird. "Are you okay?" He had a very worried look on his face.

"Yeah I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask with a smile.

"No reason. You just looked nervous." He said bringing me close to him.

"No not at all" I say and hug him. "I'm going to go use the restroom." I set my phone down and get up and walk to the restroom.

When I return Hunter looks really mad. "Babe you okay?? You look really mad"

"Why didn't you tell me Alex was messing with you again?? You just thought you could keep it from me??" He looks me straight in the eye.

I look down at my feet not knowing what to say. I hate when Hunter is mad at me. "I didn't tell you because I knew you would freak out like this."

He starts pacing back and forth. "I wouldn't have been this mad if you would of just told me."  He didn't look mad anymore just very sad.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. Next time I promise to tell you" I walk over to him and give him a hug.

"Please tell me next time. I don't want any other guy trying to take you away from me" he kisses my forehead.

---------------

1st imagine. I hope you like this one. If you have a suggestion on a imagine you can DM me on Instagram @hbr.babess So yeah. Love you guys 💕💖