Insecure.

Y/N's POV

Hunter is coming back home from Magcon today and I'm so happy to see him. Even though it's only been 3 days I missed him so much.

I go onto my Instagram and look through my feed. A lot of them were girls meeting Hunter. They were all so cute and I know it makes Hunter happy. I was scrolling some more and saw a picture of this girl on Hunter's back. She was really pretty and had a nice body. It sorta made me jealous of how happy Hunter looked with her and how perfect she was. Even though it's just a fan it always makes me a little jealous.

I set my phone down and go look for something to wear. After getting my outfit on I go to look in the mirror to see if it looks good. I couldn't kelp but notice my flaws. I wasn't pretty at all and weighed 70 pounds. I was so fat and hated it. I tried everything to loose weight but couldn't. I was so not the perfect girl everyone thought I was. A tear rolled down my cheeks. Then another one and now it was like a waterfall was on my face. I hated my body and I hated myself. I sat on my bed and curled up into a bawl under the covers. With tears still running down my face.

Startled by the door opened I looked up to only see Hunter. I covered my face when I realized how bad I looked but too late. He already saw.

"Baby. What's wrong??" Hunter asked gently lifting me up and putting his arms around me.

"Everything Hunter. I hate my face. I hate my body. I hate myself" I say only to cry 500x harder.

"Stop it y/n. You are gorgeous and perfect. You have a perfect body to me. Don't ever put yourself down like that." He says gently.

I put my head in his neck and cuddled with him and we stayed like that for the whole day.

__________________________

Opinions on this one??

You guys are all beautiful I your own skin no matter you shape, size, color or anything. Don't ever let someone else's beauty get you down. Because you are GORGEOUS! ☺️