Chapter 47

Louis POV

Everything in the last few weeks have been absolutely perfect. Everything had been going perfectly in Harrys pregnancy and we had just finished an appointment with our doctor and were now heading to Chelseas and Amelias for an engagement party. "I can't believe you didn't let us find out the sex."

"I just think it would be fun to wait until after the baby is born."

"You could've at least let me see and looked away."

"No no no Loubear. We're in this together." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Harrys hand while keeping one hand on the steering wheel. "What do you want it to be?"

"Huh?"

"They baby. Would you prefer to have a boy or a girl?"

"I think a boy. Just because I know how to take care of a boy."

"But what about all your little sisters?"

"Eh I didn't really help take care of them. I was either to young or by the time some of them were born I didn't really want to help. I think the most I helped take care of my sisters is running to the store to buy diapers and drive them around from place to place."

"Hm. I think I would want a girl."

"And whys that Haz?"

"I don't know. I just think it'd be fun to pick out her little clothes and when she's older teach her about make up and help her pick a prom dress. I just think it would be nice."

"Yeah but what about the hormones and puberty. And lets not talk about the first heartbreak."

"First heartbreak?"

"Yeah you know. Like when it doesn't work out with your first love and just the very first heartbreak." Harry looked down at his lap and pulled his hand away from mine. "Oh wait, I'm sorry Haz. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine. I just don't want to know what the normal heartbreak feels like too."

I looked at Harry and grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. Harry looked back at me with a curious expression on his face. "Harry, I know I've done some things to take your trust away from me, but I promise, as long as you're with me, you'll never have to experience that pain." He looked down from me and I sighed while pulling the car off to the side of the road. "Harry look at me."I said lifting his chin with my finger. "I promise you, you will never know that pain as long you're with me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. God that's why I asked you o marry me. I know what you're the one for me. So please believe me Harry, I will never, ever hurt you. Never again." Tears had started to build up at the rims of my eyes before a few fell. I pulled my hand away from Harrys to wipe them away before he saw but as I was raising my hand I felt his thumb gently move across my cheek. I looked up at Harry and saw a few tears had also fallen from his eyes. I did to him just as he just did for me and I rested my lips against his. We moved our lips against each others for what seemed like hours but had only lasted for only a few minutes. We pulled away from out steamy kiss and I rested my head against Harrys forehead. "I love you Harry Edward Styles."

"And I love you Louis William Tomlinson."

"Why didn't you tell me that you proposed dick weed?"

"Well I wasn't going to but it just seemed like the right time."

"And what about you cheese nib? You told me that you weren't going to propose until after the baby was born?"

"Well just like Louis the time seemed right and right when I was about to propose Louis just sprang it on me."

"Let me guess, roses, candles, and a big ass banner?"

"Yeah exactly. How did you know?"

"It was the cheesiest idea Louis came up with and after I shot him down 15 times he still decided to use it."

"Because it's adorable Amelia."

"Yeah yeah."

"Well how exactly did you propose?"

"Besides the point Lou."

"No Amelia tell Louis how you did it."

"It's nothing just drop it."

"We were having sex and right as Amelia climaxed she screamed, 'CHELSEA WILL YOU MARRY ME' really loud and when I asked her what she meant she pulled out the ring."

"Oh my god that's fucking hilarious."

"Fuck off Louis." We all continued to laugh while Amelia turned beet red while Chelsea rubbed her leg. "I'm getting another drink." She said getting off the table.

"I'll go with." I said along with Chelsea as we both stood from the couch. "Harry do you want anything?"

"No I'm just fine. Thank you Boobear." All three of us walked into the kitchen and while we were getting our drinks ready we heard a small noise from the living room. "Uh oh."

"Harry? Baby are you okay?"

"Louis, the baby is doing something weird."

"Are you okay?"

"I uh, I don't know. Baby tell me what's wrong. Is there something wrong? One kick yes, two kick no." Harry put his hands on his stomach and he started to count the kicks. "One. Two. Th-three?"

"What do you mean three?"

"The baby kicked three times. Louis something isn't right. The baby has never done this before. We need to do something."

"Okay Harry stand up and just take it slow." 

Harry started to slowly stand up before he fell back on the couch. "Ah. Louis I can't. Wait, let me just try something really quick. Baby, is it, is it time? One kick yes, two no." I looked at Harry as he put his hands on his tummy. A shocked expression came across his face as he looked back up at me. 

"What is it Hazza?"

"Louis, the baby's coming. Like right now."

"Wait Harry, are yo saying what I think you're saying?"

"Louis, I'm going into labor. The baby is ready to come out. We're about to have our baby."