02;

ma city | myg

ma city | myg

"Dinner?" Yoongi scoffed, "You can buy that yourself."

Solbi raised an eyebrow, "What's that? You want me to report to the principal? Alrig—"

"Don't you dare." Panic surged through Yoongi for a split second as he took a hesitant step forward, his cool demeanor cracking under the pressure of the stubborn girl. He blinked several times as a silence settled, scavenging through his mind for a better alternative than taking her out for a meal.

Solbi, on the other hand, highly enjoyed his dithering state.

"So, which way was the staff-room again?" She placed a hand on her chin thoughtfully, furrowing her eyebrows in fake confusion as she glanced around the carpark.

Yoongi's eyelid twitched irritably at her act, "I could just walk away and you would have no proof that I did anything."

"Hm, true..." She said, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her blazer. Her fingers curled around her phone hidden inside the fabric, stealthily opening the camera function with ease. Yoongi studied her suspiciously.

She whipped the phone out, causing him to stiffen.

"Can't run away now!"

She smiled and pressed the capture button as the male side-stepped in an attempt to avoid the frame. The click of a camera shutter broke through the air, successfully locking an image of a badly vandalised car and a mint blur in the top corner onto Solbi's device screen.

"Oh, sad. The picture's unclear but I wonder, who else has mint-green hair in our school?"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed dangerously.

He dropped the can and advanced towards her in swift steps, covering the ten metre distance within 2 seconds. He snatched the phone off her hand, earning a soft protest from the girl and slammed her back against the car door.

Solbi's breath caught in her throat as her body hit the dusty car, swallowing a gulp as Yoongi's free arm smacked threatening on the surface beside her head. He stood uncomfortably close, securing her into place with little space to escape, let alone move.

"Don't you dare drop my phone."

Of course, that was all she cared about.

She willed herself to look away from his perfectly sculpted face, heartbeat accelerating by the second at how close their chests were. One glance and she was positive she would combust into a blushing mess.

Yoongi raised her phone above their heads, dangling it loosely between two fingers in taunt. Solbi pushed back a yell, mind trailing off to the worst case scenario of the device colliding with the concrete ground.

"I'll break it."

She snapped her gaze back to him, "I'll break your face."

"Have fun trying."

Solbi glared at the mocking smile blooming across Yoongi's face.

"Fine. Break it." No. Don't break it. She didn't have the money to afford a new one, "I don't need pictures for proof."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Of course not, because Miss Straight-A Lee Solbi has all the teachers wrapped around her little finger."

Solbi's jaw clamped shut at the sound of her name leaving Yoongi's lips. She laughed sheepishly, lowering her head.

"Awkward, I thought you didn't know who I was."

Yoongi sighed and took a step back.

"I don't. You have a name tag, idiot."

She deadpanned.

What an asshole.

"Whatever, I have better things to do." She regained her composure with a huff and turned to pull the box of supplies behind her closer, before facing him again with her hand stuck out, "Can I have my phone back?"

"You don't even have a lock on it."

Her eyes widened in horror.

Yoongi slid his finger across Solbi's phone, accessing her home screen with little to no effort. He raised an eyebrow at her questioning background, of which was an image of her and her close friend posing in onesies.

Solbi lunged forward, "What are you doing?"

He evaded her arms smoothly, eyes not leaving her phone. His fingers tapped away on the screen, causing a wave of paranoia to rise in her mind. She had taken the passcode lock away due to pure laziness of having to waste 2 seconds unlocking it. And never had she regretted that notion so much till now.

What if he saw the multiple selfies she had taken the night before? What if her friend decided to send a terribly embarrassing photo at the exact moment? What if she got an update notification from the fanfic she was reading?

What if—

"Here." Yoongi passed the phone back, face void of emotion.

Her panicking halted abruptly.

"What did you do to it?" She took it back cautiously, immediately filing through the recent tabs in the fear of the nonchalant male snooping through the apps of her phone.

"Calm down." Yoongi stuffed his hands in his pockets, flicking his bangs out of his face, "I just sent myself a text."

Solbi cocked her head to the side, "What? Why?"

"What do you mean why?" 

A smirk expanded over his ivory skin, surrounding his figure with a cloud of cockiness Solbi couldn't help but find attractive, yet highly annoying. The rubber of his shoes scraped against the rough ground as he spun collectively to walk away, not bidding her a farewell.

"I need to contact you if I'm buying you dinner, stupid."

+ end +