Epilogue

[Please read the Authors Note at the end]

"Dad PLEASE, I REALLY WANNA GO, I'm grown up now, i can handle myself" Angel whined.

"You're only 16 angel, I'm only allowing you to stay out till 11:00 pm after that your grounded for your whole new semester, once i said you have to be back before 11:00pm You have to, understood?"

"eeeekkkkk, yeahss THANKYOU SO MUCH DADDY I LOVE YOU, BYE PAPA M LEAVING, I LOVE YOU." angel kissed harrys cheek and left for her party.

Harry stood up adjusting his glasses and made his way towards the kitchen and saw niall feeding our baby boy, Christopher,
Maura kept that name.

"One last spoon baby, then you can watch tom and Jerry with papa"

The 5 year old smiled as soon as he saw his dad. "Daddy daddy" Chris opened his arms for harry to pick him up.

Harry picked him up and kissed niall.
Niall pouted but kissed him back anyway
"You spoiled our kids har."

"eewww... Daddy papa..." chris whined and closed his eyes with his tiny palms. We chuckled and gave Chris kisses on his cheek.

"Dad, papa I AM HOME"

And here comes our eldest beautiful daughter.

She is 18 now and studing at college.
I know i know you must be thinking why is she not staying at her drom. Thats because college is few minutes away and she preferred staying with her family.

~

The next day was weekend, so we all decided to watch mine and nialls wedding video.

Niall shed few tears and I kissed them all.

Thats our family.

I never felt more alive ever in my life... These are my favorite people. I'd do anything for them.

End of Epilogue.

Authors Note:

One Again Thankyou so so much for reading my book. I am so sorry if I didn't write the book u expected me to. I really hope that you liked the Epilogue, please Leave a comment below and lemme know.

I'm going to work on my other book, "Yes Sir" (which hopefully will be better than this one).

If You want to ask me anything, please don't hesitate. I'd LOVE to be friends with you lovely people ❤

Love you loads,

-Mandy xx