First

🎶 Years ago, when I was younger,

I kind of like a girl I knew,

She was mine and we were sweethearts

That was then but then it's true 🎶

A little girl clapped her hands in amusement and happiness as a boy with light blonde hair and gorgeous violet eyes placed a beautifully made flower crown on her black locks. The young children were sitting atop a hill, under the shade of an Oak tree, where they can see the whole place filled with lots of different kinds of flowers, leaves pleasantly dancing along the wind as it picks up.

The little boy laughed gently as he saw the smile that graced her young face and scooted near her and laid his head on her lap as he stared up on her twinkling face.

Oh how he adored that smile. He loved how her [Eye colour ] eyes shine whenever she sees something interesting and beautiful.

She often asked him about the things she found beautiful and that they were also beautiful for him. The young boy would simply reply the same thing whenever he is asked.

"Nothing is as beautiful as you. "

He loves everything about her. Her smile, her laughter, her eyes, her cheeks, her hair, her antics. He just simply loves her. And he desires to love her even more as years come.

“[Y/N], do you believe in fairy tales?” he asked as he looked at her straight in the eyes and he saw how her eyes twinkled even more and her smile grew wider until she giggled.

“Yes, I do Lukas. And I also believe that I can make my own fairy tale.” She replied to his question, ruffling his hair as she continued reading the story book that Lukas held.

She loves to do that. To feel his smooth hair brush along her fingers. He was her only friend and she tends to keep him with her. Nobody else can ever replace him and nobody can ever compare to him.

Young they may be, but their hearts have already decided.