Chapter 2

I keep staring into those hazel eyes that keep staring at me with such kindness. I feel like I'm melting in place.

"Because I love you so much that I wouldn't know what to do if you disappeared from my sight again. All those years without you made me realize that I couldn't live without you. You showed me how to love and be loved. That's why I can't let you go after finding you again."

And that's all it takes for me to lose myself in those eyes as he kisses me. The kiss was sweet and long, not too forceful but not too shy.

As he pulls away from the kiss the elevator door opens and we head out still holding hands. When we are out the building, there's this long silence, but it doesn't seem like the uncomfortable silence we usually have. Is as if his giving me time to think. Should I be saying something?

"Takano-san I- I don't-" before I can finish my sentence he says "Don't force yourself to give me an answer. I told you I'll make you say you love me again right? Which means I'm willing to wait until you're ready to give me an answer." He says smiling at me.

A true genuine smile. He should smile more often, I like it when he smiles. Did I just think that?

"Thank you" I muttered low not wanting him to hear but he did anyways.

"For what?"

I sigh and look at his calm face. "For standing up with me. I know I can be a handful sometimes and yet you're always there right behind me no matter how many times I push you away."

I can't believe I just said that out loud. A faint pink blush crosses my face and I'm hoping that the night could mask it.

"You can be a handful sometimes. Doing half-assed things all the time. Collapsing from not eating properly. Stubborn." He says bluntly.

There it is again whenever I think of him nicely he always has to piss me off and make me go back on my word.

"Okay I get it. You aren't easy too you know."

He starts laughing and shakes his head. "Yeah I know, I can't really control who I'm at this point.

Anyways enough of that let's get going before the last train leaves."

Changing the subject I see, don't think I won't take revenge for this at a later time. Oh gosh, Haru isn't even here yet and he's rubbing his twisted personality on me.

"By the way can you let go of my hand now."

"No" he says fast.

"Takano let go!"

"If you give me a kiss on the cheek, I'll think about it." He says leaning down so that his cheek is closer to me.

Oh how he irritates me so much. It's just a kiss right nothing major. I quickly kiss him on the cheek, which makes me blush harder now.

"There now let go." I stare at him who's shocked beyond relief.

Probably wasn't expecting the fact that I'd actually kiss him. He finally lets go of my hand with a smirk on his face. I feel chills running down my spine. I feel like I just ran into a trap.

~An half an hour later at Takano's apartment~

I still can't believe a guy like him could still make really good food. Right now I'm stuffed from all the food I ate, laying in Takano's couch waiting for the right moment to escape. I hear Takano coming from the kitchen and he sits down next to me.

"Thank you for the food I should be going now." I say quickly standing up.

Before I could take another step he grabs my arm and pins me down to the couch.

"Not letting you go tonight" he says with a husky voice that is making me melt.

Don't get carried away, don't get carried away, he's just manipulating you with his powers. (Really Ritsu you had to say powers. Get back into reality will you.)

"Takano get off me I have to clean my house before-" I start protesting but he cuts me off with a passionate kiss.

I try to struggle but my strength leaves me as I get lost in his kiss. When we can't breathe anymore we pull away for breath.

"Ritsu I love you." He whispers in my ear hugging me close. Why can you say it so easily? Why do I always get swept away when it comes to you? I reach my hands to his back bringing him closer to me as we drift off into sleep hugging each other.

~Morning 9 am~

I slowly open my eyes and look to my side where Takano used to be. Instead now there is a teddy bear. I stand up slowly from the couch, my back hurting from the pain of sleeping somewhere I'm not used to. When I finally managed to sit up, I take the bear and look at it. It is brown with green, emerald eyes similar to mine. He's holding a letter that says my name. I take the letter and open it up and start reading.

My little Ritsu,

This is a late birthday present since you must have forgotten yesterday was your birthday. I found this bear and thought of you. I thought he looks just like Ritsu and I couldn't help myself and got it for you. I'm sorry I couldn't wake up next to you, but stupid Isaka sent me on a meeting, on my day off to top it off. I'll be back tomorrow evening. I left you your breakfast in the microwave all you have to do is heat it up. Happy late 27th birthday.

I love you,

Masamune (^.^)/

I start to blush and hug the bear closer to my chest. Idiot what's with the face. But he remembered at least. How's it possible that he remembered when even my own cousin and I didn't even remember.

I quickly look at my phone, which had 3 miss calls from mom and 50 texts from Haru. Crap I forgot he was coming today! I quickly make my way to the kitchen, heat up breakfast, eat it, and cleaned the dishes. I grab my coat and bag along with my bear and head into my apartment.

"Crap how am I going to clean all this in an hour." I say to myself. I sigh and start picking up clothes and put it in the laundry basket.

When it seems like years later the house looks somewhat decent, at least there isn't trash everywhere. Seriously sometimes I wonder how I mess up this place so quickly. I hear knocks on my front door.

"Coming!" I yell at the door, but the person just keeps on knocking. I open the door revealing a blonde haired version of me, except he looks more delicate with blue eyes. He is carrying a bag over his shoulder and a suit case on the other hand.

"Damn it Haru wasn't one knock enough"

He giggles and enters the room exploring around his surroundings.

"I'd thought you'd be somewhere dead in the apartment. Guess I was wrong."

I sigh and head over to the couch. Then he suddenly tackles me with a hug.

"Ricchan it's been so long! Happy late birthday by the way!" He pulls away opening his bag and pulling out a wrapped box, handing it to me.

"I'd thought you forgot. You didn't have to get me a gift."

He giggles and says "Silly how could I forget your birthday. You're like a brother to me. Anyways open it!" He ushers me to open it and I do. My eyes widen as I look at it's contents.

"What the hell Haru!" And then Haru runs giggling away from me and locks himself in the bathroom.