Chapter 12

~next morning at Ritsu's apartment~

Ritsu P.O.V

I came back from Takano's apartment to get ready for work. I came home to see a half eaten cupcake on the table next to a sleeping Haru. What is going on? Please let it not be a chocolate cupcake.

As I went to throw away the remains of the cupcake I hear Haru yawning. When I came back Haru was sitting upright on the couch, rubbing his sleepy eyes with his hand.

"I thought I told you, you could go to sleep on my bed" I say walking towards the couch and sitting next to him.

"What time is it?" He yawns once again.

"Time for you to get ready or you will be late for work!" I say smacking him with the pillow.

He struggles and finally hurries up to get ready. When he came back and settled himself once again on the couch he stares at me. Knowing something must be up I asked about the cupcake.

"So why was there a half eaten cupcake on the table?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"That was me eating away the nerves" he says jumping up and down a little.

"Why?" I ask confused.

When it seemed like ages Haru finally says "Because Yuu asked me out on a date this weekend meaning only what three days till then? I'm not ready for this Ricchan! I don't even know what my heart wants!"

I chuckle and pat his head "Relax it'll be okay"

Haru bites his lower lip unsure if what I'm saying will come true.

I sigh and say "if it makes you feel any better I also have a date this weekend"

At this Haru widens his eyes in surprise and gives me a big smile. That's good, he's finally smiling once again and the thing is, they aren't forced.

"Hehe don't come home late Ricchan!" He teases.

"Whatever just go to work!" I reply blushing.

Haru just starts laughing afterwards and we finally headed off to work.

~Time Skip of 3 days. Date day. Cause everyone wants to know what happens right? XD~

Still Ritsu P.O.V

Taka- or should I say Masamune picked me up this morning to go on our date. I'm still not used to saying his name, it's like we are even more connected now that I can say his first name. Though I still get embarrassed by it, I find it special being able to say his name. The thing with his name is that it sounds long, so I prefer Takano, it's easy and short.

We had decided to go shopping, then to a book store and dinner. But something about Takano's eyes this morning tells me that there is something else I'm not knowing about.

"So what store do you want to go in first?" Asks Takano as we walk from store to store.

"How about that one?" I say pointing at a store full of cute stuffed animals.

Takano stares at me raising an eyebrow. Until he finally says "Okay, but I didn't know you were into these cute stuff"

As we enter the store I say "it's not for me, it's for Haru. I haven't given him anything yet, plus his birthday was last month and I couldn't think of anything to give him. So this is making it up for it"

I walk through the aisles full of stuffed animals of different kinds and sizes. Some aren't even animals, they range from anime characters to other random things, like a pillow shaped in the shape of a chocolate bar. As I see the chocolate bar pillow I stare at it with furrowed eyebrows.