Chapter 1

Sinon lay on the ground up against an abandoned office building window, in front of her Hecate was sticking out through a gap in the broken window, next to her was a laptop and bag.

Sinon used her scope and inhuman sight to look for her enemy below her.

He should be an oldish man with dark hair.

She finally spotted him going into the building.

Probably trying to catch me again, although that's not the closest anyone's ever got. Sinon thought.

The closest anyone ever got to reaching her, was about half a year ago when the Black Swordsman saw her even though they were a block apart, he'd been just about to kill her when she shot him with paralysis, something she was forbidden to use except in emergencies.

He'd gotten his title due to being a swordsman, and since he always wore black, Sinon got the name Phantom Bullet since she never missed her target.

She closed one eye and aimed at the man, waited a second, then fired.

She stared in horror as he simply side stepped it and looked in her direction, he looked her in the eye and sent her a warning look, then left.

Sinon sighed in relief.

"Sinon, what's the results?" Spiegel asked through a radio.

Sinon looked guilty for a moment.

"He saw it coming, I missed." Sinon answered.

You really hate missing don't you? asked a voice in her head, telepathy.

She jumped in surprise and looked through her scope to see the Black Swordsman.

"Impossible..." she breathed.

"What's wrong?" her partner asked.

"The Black Swordsman's still here." she said.

"Can you get him?" Spiegel asked.

"When do I miss?" Sinon asked.

"Just now" Spiegel answered sarcastically.

Sinon glared at the radio.

"Whatever." she muttered.

She aimed and fired, just skimming his arm and causing something to happen which Sinon did not expect.