Chapter 1

My name is Jewel. I got my name because I am the rarest jewel of all. I was sent here my the moon goddess along with Ruby, Sapphire, Crystal, Diamond, and Jade.

We are destined to cleanse the werewolf world of war and bring about peace. After our mates are found there will be no more rougues and attacks on territories. Every one that survives will belong to a pack. We will finally be able to live freely amongst each other. Just the thought of something so sweet brought a smile to my face.

I couldn't wait to find my mate so that I could live my life and raise our children in a world without all the hardships and struggles that I had to face. You see there have been so many wars breaking out for senseless reasons. Alphas have become more territorial and all of them wanted to acquire as much territory as possible. My pack alone had fought in thirty wars in the past year. It was insane.

I tried to make my alpha see reason but it was no use. I hadn't come into my powers yet and I was treated like any other member. No one knew my true identity because my parents wanted me to protect me and the other girls parents were in agreement that our identities should be kept a secret.

"Jewel get in here sweetie its almost dark" my mother called breaking me out of my thoughts. I often dreamed of what the world would turn into and often lost track of time. It was dangerous to be out at night because of rogues and threats from other packs.

"You were lost in thought in again weren't you?" Sapphire asked when I walked into the house. All of us were so close we were like sisters. We could practically read each others minds.

"Yeah I just can't help it. It seems so impossible" I said to her truthfully. Aside from my bloodline full of powerful weres there was nothing special about me. I just couldn't understand how all of this was supposed to happen. I knew I had to find my mate first but even then it would only seem like a beautiful dream.

"I know hun but try not to dwell on it okay" she said and  I nodded knowing she was right.

Every since we had met with the council secretly a few months ago it had been all I could think about. We walked upstairs to find Diamond, Crystal, Ruby, and Jade. They were in the large entertainment room where we spent most of our time.

Because we were so close our parents decided that it would be best for us to live under one roof. So we have a large house with fifteen bedrooms and thirteen bathrooms. Theres a large living room, five entertainment rooms, a small lounge, and a huge movie theatre. We also have an inside pool and host the occassional party. We were all twenty and went to the local university. Our parents said they knew something was different about us when we were born at the same time. Our birthday was one of the biggest events of the year and we would twenty one soon. We could have been sixtuplets other than the fact we looked nothing alike.

I was lightly tanned with long black curly hair down to my waist. My figure was curvy and and my stomach was flat. Sapphire was blond and she was large chested and skinny with pale skin. She had the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. Jade had beautiful dark skin with the most gorgeous deep green eyes I had ever seen. She was the curviest of us all and proud of it. Her stomach was flat but nothing else was. She had hair down to her waist and the pearliest white teeth. Diamond had dark skin as well a few shades lighter than Jade but not as light as mine. Her eyes were a pale blue and she had her brunette hair cut in a cute bob. She had a heart shape face with dimples. Ruby was the palest of us all and also the skinniest. She had curves but nothing really stood out. She was petite and it suited her punk rock attitude. She had firery red hair and her eyes would turn blood red when she was pissed. Otherwise they were a deep burgundy. Lastly there was Crystal. She had bright hazel eyes and pale skin. Her hair matched her eyes and she had a curvy figure although she wasn't as curvy as Jade or myself.

We were inseparable and took pride in the fact that we had so much in common yet were so different. We were unique and that's the way we liked it. Ordinary was boring. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and playing games. It was like a constant slumber party and at the moment we didn't have a care in the world. Sure we knew that we would have to face our destiny one day but that would be extremely far away into the furture. At least that's what we thought.