Chapter 1: The Concert

***A note WARNING READ THIS!!!. SO!,this was a story before but I didn't like the outcome it was turning to, so here is the NEW Hurricane story. It is sexually graphic, Violent, And just down right depressing at times, If you are triggered by a lot of self harm or suicide, or drinking. DON'T READ THIS. Thanks for taking the time to read this note!, Enjoy the story!.***

I sat on the side of the bathtub sighing. Today was my birthday, I was offically 18 years old. I looked up in the mirror at my messy hair and bite my lip.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "One sec!."I yelled and opened the door too my little brother and mother holding a cupcake with a candle in it. I smiled. "Wow guys thank you!."I blew out the candle and my brother handed me a envelope. "What's this?." I said and opened it. "Happy birthday Rose."Carson said to me and I smiled wide and opened the card to two tickets to the Motionless in white and Black veil brides concert. "Your shitting me right?!."I started to tear up and I hugged them both tightly. "No we're serious!, We are going tonight!."Carson exclaimed and jumped up excitedly.

I squealed and Jumped with Carson, Carson loved Motionless in white, I was more into Black veil brides, but I was a fan of MIW. "We are gonna have the best time ever!."I hugged my mom tightly and I felt her smile. "Thank you so much mom!, This is the best birthday ever!."I grabbed my cupcake and took a bite out of it. "Well, I know we never could afford to get you anything for your other birthdays, But honey I do love you." She said tearing up. "I know mom and I am greatful for everything!."I smiled again as we hugged once again.

It just was a hug and cry fest!.

You see my mom was a single mom with two kids, me and my brother. My mom worked two jobs so I did the best I could in school, I was a straight A student, I am a honor roll student have been all through high school, but now was my last year, I was a senior, And I was ready to leave.

You see not many people at my school like me, I only have two friends there, Mari and Reagan. We're what you call the freaks of the school. The ones that listen to post hardcore..

*Later that night.*

I pulled on my leather jacket, and fixed my straightened hair. "You ready Carson?!."I yelled out looking at myself in the mirror. I took a picture and posted it to instagram.  (picture above.) 
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=187576002 (Her outfit.)

Carson came in fixing his beanie. "As ready as i'll ever be."He smiled wide and I messed up his beanie walking by him. "Hey!, You don't touch the beanie!."He yelled and ran down the stairs, I rolled my eyes, He was such a goofball.. (His outfit.) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=187576435

We said our goodbyes to our mother and we were on our way blasting music as loud as we could, Singing along to every song that came on.

*At the venue.*

We got there and the music had already started, I could hear the sound of andy's voice start to sing Heart of fire. "We have to hurry!." I grabbed his hand as we ran inside after getting our tickets checked.

We had to shove our way to get into the front going through a mosh pit but of course it was worth it!.

I watched Andy sing, I of course knew all the words so I sang along!.

*After the concert.*

"Hey I am gonna go use the bathroom, I'll meet you at the car!."Carson said as I nodded and started to walk in the direction of my car. I felt like someone was behind me watching me, I heard footsteps clash with the ground almost at the same time as me. Maybe it was Carson trying to scare me. "Carson, stop."I laughed and turned around and no one was there. "What is this some cliche horror movie?."I rolled my eyes walking a little faster to my car. Now I suddenly wished I listened to my mom telling me to keep a knife in the glove compartment.

"Look who ever is out there I swear I have a knife in the car!."I yelled as I started running towards my car.

"Wait!."I heard as I was rushing to unlock my door. I turned my head to see a guy standing there holding my purse in his hand. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!, I just saw you and noticed as you were leaving you dropped your bag, I came to return it."He laughed and I leaned against my car clutching my hand against my heart. "Oh my gosh you gave me a heart attack!."I giggled and grabbed my purse from him searching for my phone grabbing it once I found it. "Shit my mom called 3 times."I sighed and dialed her back "Hey mo-" "Give me the phone.."He said in a angry tone, I was shocked. "wha-" "I said give me the fucking phone!."He pulled a gun out of his pocket and my breath hitched. I gave him my phone and he smashed it to the ground. "Why are you doing this?."I moved away from him he grabbed my arm agressivly.

"Sis what's going on."I saw Carson and I looked at him with scared eyes. "Look don't be a hero back off and you wont get hurt!."the guy said pointing the gun at my brother. "What is he doing with a gun pointed at me!."He said sticking his hands up. "Carson RUN!."I said and the guy shot him in the stomach. "CARSON!."I yelled as I saw him fall to the ground, I started to cry as I felt myself being pulled away being held by the guy. "Come on!."He yelled and dragged me as I struggled to go to my brother. "Let me go!."I screamed and another guy came wearing a mask to help the other guy.

I saw another guy come to me with a rag and stuffed it to my face. I felt myself drift away..