Chapter 2: New Identity

I felt so light headed, I remember what happened, My little brother got shot cause of me...I felt horrible, It was my mouth that got him in trouble..

*Amaranthine's/Rose's mothers point of veiw.*

I was in the hospital looking at my little boy attatched to wires, he was in a coma...I was just sitting there thinking, wondering where Rose was. "So we have been looking for clues as to where you daughter could be ms. Jenson, but we haven't found anything, I am sorry, we will keep looking." I teared up as I nodded at the police officer. "I just want my babygirl back..."I wiped my tears and Held Carson's hand. "I know if Carson was awake, he'd be trying to help as much as he could.."I hiccuped and bursted out in to sobs. I was being comforted by the cop.

*Back to Rose's P.O.V.*

I was thinking how terribly sad my mother could be, how carson could be dead cause of me... "I'm sorry..."I let out as a tear escaped sliding down my cheek. "Oh your awake."I heard and looked around. I was on a tour bus?. "Whe-where am I?."I asked sitting up holding my arm. "Enough, no questions, The boss wants to see you."I looked at everyone wearing masks as I was pulled up onto my feet being forced to walk. I was basically being dragged to the back of the bus. "Knock on the door."He said walking away I stood there and Knocked on the door. "Come in!."I heard, I reconized that voice.. I opened the door and walked in. "Shut the door behind you and sit on the bed.."I heard and shut the door and sat on the bed only to be greeted with a shirtless, wrapped in a towel, wet, Andy Biersack.. my mouth dropped.. "What were you expecting, were on a tour bus, there are five of us, you were at a concert when you were kidnapped."I shrugged. "What am I doing here."I questioned, looking at him. "You see you shouldn't ask questions like that, there are just gonna get you into trouble."He gripped my chin softly. I moved my head away. "Get to the point why am I here!."I said angry. "Dont you talk to me like that!."He yelled and slapped my cheek. I was shocked. "You are my sex slave, I saw you while I was preforming and you got me so fucking hard..I was glad I was wearing tight jeans..." Most people would swoon once they heard that, He fucking kidnapped me though..I just blushed... It felt sweet, yet revolting. I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet. "You see you are gonna do what ever I want you to, Suck my cock, give me a hand job before I go on stage, Fuck me in the dressing room, you will do it and be happy about it."I looked at him like he was crazy, I was basically being forced- no I was being forced to do stuff I didn't want to do!, I was a virgin and I was not about to lose it to rape!.

"I am a virgin and I am not about to lose it to a guy forcing me to fuck him!."I basically yelled. "I will take that as you get what I mean, glad you told me you are a virgin, but besides the point, your going to be going out in public with me we need to change your look Ashley will be helping with that."He went to his closet I just sat there in disbelief, I couldn't believe Andy was doing this to a fan..."You can leave now."He said and I got up rushing out of the room to be greeted by Ashley he gripped a strand of my hair. "What is your natural hair color?."He asked. "Uh its this one..."I said and he nodded. "I'm thinking we will bleach your hair and then do some pastel pink."He smiled I just stood there frozen. "You get to choose to you know?."He said looking at me confused.. "Uh yeah, it works.."I spoke, I was still shocked about what Andy said. "I'm guessing Andy told you why we kidnapped you?."I nodded and he sighed. "look I know it doesn't mean much, but I am here if you want to talk."He said while playing with my hair. I shook my head and tugged at the sleeve of my leather jacket. "I don't want to talk, I want to go home, to my mother and little brother, If my little brother is even still alive!."I yelled making Ashley flinch, I felt a tear stream down my cheek.. Just the thought of carson being dead was horrible..

Ashley lead me to the bathroom it wasn't even a normal bathroom, we we're on a bus so...He sat me down on the toilet, He got the box of bleach, the pink artic fox hair dye, and a bunch of eye contacts. "We already chose your hair color, what eye color would you like?, we have Blue, Green, Hazel, light brown, and purple."I looked them over and the one that stood out the most was the purple ones, that's a abnormal color for eyes?. "I'll take the purple ones."I said as I felt him rub the bleach into my hair. "Have you ever dyed your hair before?." "No never."I sighed and looked at the wall. "I used to look up to Andy...Now I don't even reconigize him..."I said and Ashley sighed. "I know he may seem like a asshole, but he will get better.."

"Were back!."I heard and Chirstian busted into the bathroom. "We got her clothes!, not sure what style you like, but we got you a bunch of stuff."I smiled small, I guess it is at least better that they are nice and not mean.. "She's going blonde?."he questioned leaning against the doorway. "and then she is gonna be pastel pink!."Ashley said finishing adding the rest of the bleach onto my hair. "That should be interesting." He said smiling walking away. "When your done with your hair, take a shower, and put this on and meet me in the back of the room."I looked at Andy and he handed me black lace lingerie. He walked away and my mouth dropped. "I guess he want's you to start immediately.."Ashley said getting the conditioner ready, adding the pink artic fox dye... "Yeah..I guess.."I sighed and sat there.

*After Dying progress.*

I walked out after my hair was done to the boys to see what they thought. "what do you guys think?."I questioned and they all smiled, Of course Andy was in the back. I thought since they weren't mean to me I wasn't gonna be mean to them, Andy on the other hand...That was a different story.. I walked back to the bathroom and put the purple contacts in I stripped off all my clothes and got in the shower preparing for what I was about to go through...