Chapter 74: The Voice Guesting

After ng Today's Show, the management of TheVoice USA, TheVoice UK and TheVoice Australia called my mom and they are paying me 1 million to do one song for their show before announcing the eliminated contestant. I was tasked to perform Heart Attack on these shows.

TheVoice Australia is scheduled on September 05, that would be three days from now. Then fly to TheVoice USA on September 8 and TheVoice UK on September 11.

They just reminded me the schedule of my TheVoice guestings.

September 2. 9:42PM

I texted my band.

"Guys, I need you tomorrow at 9AM for the rehearsal of Heart Attack for TheVoice Australia on September 5. We will be travelling towards Australia on September 5 probably 4AM at dawn. I need at least one day practice, practically tomorrow and one day rest, that would be on the 4th day of September before the scheduled flight."

They all replied affirmative.

AteK: Josh. We'll be leaving tomorrow. So hope to see you there.

Ako: sure. I'll be in the Philippines on October 2. Nasa Batangas ako nun. Pinagpeperform ako ni Mark Panganiban eh.

AteK: ow. I see. Tulog na kami. Maaga pa flight namin bukas.

Ako: sige sige. May practice din ako bukas. Tatlong theVoice ang sunod sunod na guestings ko ngaun

I woke up the next morning by 8:30. I just had my breakfast and a little style on my hair and go to the music room. My band arrived 15minutes late due to heavy traffic.

Ako: let's start.

And then we started by 9:30 and ended 12PM.

Ako: guys, do you have your clothes now? Or you will go home again and get your things and get back here?

Guitarist: I have mine here

Drummer: me too.

Back up singers: we as well.

Basist: me. I just go back and fix my things.

Ako: sure. We'll be waiting for you. I'll just set up the movie theatre for us to be able to chill and then hope to get a good sleep for tomorrow's guesting. TheVoice Australia starts 2PM so our flight is 4AM so we expected to arrive there by 11AM

Band: okok.
Drummer: we'll just buy few of our things on a mall.

Ako: can I come?

Guitarist: you better stay.

Ako: sure.

I stayed at home.

Time Check - 6:43PM

I Posted a pic on Instagram

Caption: chillin' at home while waiting for our flight to Australia. TheVoice Australia here I come

5018303 likes
761838 comments

8:50PM, my band is staying at the guest room. I bet they are tired because tomorrow's flight is so early. I have to wake up by 2AM probably to prepare myself.

I decided to sleep early. Accompanying me tomorrow is my parents and Loi. My sister has something to do with our company back at Manila as well as my two cousins.

SLEEP

SLEEP

SLEEP

SLEEP

SLEEP

SLEEP