Chapter Thirteen

Katniss's POV Flashback

                                                I sit on the train with a blank expression on my face and hold Blaze close to me. Peeta has his arm around my shoulders as Effie smiles. "Don't worry love, eat before the food is cold." I push it away and cradle Blaze. "I need to get some rest." I say quickly and rush into my room with her. After the chariot rides I was holding Blaze and she was very hungry and then when Johanna stripped down to her birthday suit Blaze open and closed her mouth and she stepped away. "Hey could you keep your monkey away from me? I would like to keep my lady friends perky for a few more years." I glared at her as Peeta snickered. That snarky little bitch.

               Presant day

                           "Hey Everdeen snap out of it!" I look up and see Johanna Mason snickering and pouts at me. "What? depressed about not having your wedding?" Everyone snickers, Wiress and Beetee look up at me. "How bout you zip your mouth Mason!" I snap and then she flips the bird at me and walks away. Peeta sighs and kisses my cheek. "Effie says you have to get back to the Pent house to feed Blaze and get ready for the interviews." I nod and stand slowly. "See ya guys at the interveiws." I feed Blaze and get dressed into the wedding dress Cinna made for me and then Cinna kisses my cheek.   "Keep your head high." I nod and after my interview Peeta banters with Cesar whom is dressed with a dark green wig. "So Peeta, how are you taking to the wedding cancellation?" "Terrible, I just wish we had more time." Surely some time would be enough." "I wish that was true... If it wasn't for the baby." "You mean Blaze? Yes I know-" "No we are expecting again." The crowd goes insane... "I'm pregnant again?"

                                                           Comment and vote tell me wat ya think!