"The Fox"

For some reason, Denmark dragged you and the other Nordics to the bar for a drink. No real reason. He just wanted to get a drink and he didn't want to go into the bar alone. You didn't drink any alcohol, instead you got those little fruity alcohol-free drinks. It tasted good to you, you must have gotten three already. Denmark has drunk himself silly. He's had about fifteen drinks so far, enough to rival Prussia's record of eighteen beers in six minutes.

Sweden and Finland just sat at a table doing their own thing. Finland looked over this long list, most likely a list of naughty and good kids for the holidays. Sweden stared into space and occasionally got up to have a conversation with you. Well, it wasn't really a 'conversation'. More like an 'I'm just going to check on you because I'm bored' talk. Iceland snuck his way out somehow and is already back home, since he texted you that he was going to buy takeout and wanted to know what you wanted. Norway was trying some drinks too. it was kinda odd to see him drinking though.

Either way, it was getting kinda boring just sitting there in the bar drinking the same not-so-cheap drink. It was getting kind of late, around twelve o'clock or something. Sweden and Finland eventually went home to eat dinner and you were stuck with the two... Drunks? Norway was running around the room in this very hyper mood. It was the absolute opposite of his normal self! And it was creeping you out!! Especially when the two started to dance with each other in the most awkward way ever. As you sat there drinking your twelfth fruity drink, you started to think about the takeout Iceland must have bought.

"So hungry...."

At that you stood up and was about to leave when you heard the most absurd song pop on the DJ's loud speakers. Quickly you turned around and saw Norway, in some weird fox costume. The words 'what the FrUK-' echoed in your head at the scene in front if you.

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?"

The loud booming sound of the Denmark behind you made you jump. Glancing behind you, you realize he was in a fox outfit too!

"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?"

Denmark started to push you to the dance floor next to the crazy drunk Norway. Heck you were kind of scared at the moment. I mean, seeing Norway all drunk and the TOTAL opposite of his normal self just made you shiver. The song continued to play and everyone who was drunk started to "sing".

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

What the fox say?"

You were being pushed and shoved all over the place. Where did all these people come from? Looking around again, you realize that almost everyone had some weird animal costume on. You tried your best to push your way through the crowd of drunks, but you only found yourself shoved closer to the center where Norway stood dancing as happy drunks do. All the loud animal-ish noises made your head throb, meaning the start of a major headache.

Suddenly you felt someone put a headband on your head. Reaching your hand up to it, you feel that it was a fox ears headband. Looking around you see that everyone was still dancing, Denmark running around with his half empty mug of beer. Being shoved again, you find your back against Norway's chest. Looking up you see him smiling down at you. Shivers went up and down your spine at the fact that his smile was one like America's usual happy grins. Suddenly he started to sing to you.

"Big blue eyes

Pointy nose

Chasing mice

and digging holes