Chapter One

Without a doubt, Harry's favourite time of the week was Sunday mornings. After the pressure to get through five days at work, then the inevitable blow out of Friday and Saturday nights, Sunday morning was when the world didn't expect anything of him. When he could just lounge around in bed with endless cups of tea, maybe listen to some music as he flicked through the papers, finding his calm again as he prepared to start the week's routine over.

And lately, he'd not been the only one in the bed.

"Are you finished with the Quidditch pages yet?" Draco asked as he nuzzled into the side of Harry's arm.

Harry swatted him playfully on the head with the newspaper. "No," he said, opening it back up with a smirk. "And don't you go trying to steal them off me, I've been wanting to read about Ginny's game against Puddlemere since yesterday."

Draco was quiet for a while, snuggled up on Harry's hip under his arm, playing with the toggle on his pyjama bottoms. His breath was soft on Harry's bare torso, his fine white blond hair tickling his abdominals. Harry thought maybe he was dozing off, but then he should have remembered that Malfoy didn't do well with being ignored.

Harry only raised an eyebrow down at his man as his hand started trailing up and down the inside of his leg, but Draco didn't look up at him. He just carried on as if nothing was amiss, so Harry did likewise and tried to read the match write-up. It was a little difficult though, and he found his eyes roaming over the same sentence three times.

He could feel Draco smile against his belly as he shifted his body weight under the duvet, hand creeping up towards his crotch as he began to touch light little kisses on the skin just above his waistband.

Harry felt his eyes fluttering closed. "Oh you're a bastard," he breathed. Draco just looked up at him with a wicked grin, before diving under the cover, throwing it up over Harry's chest.

"Draco," he half protested, but he really didn't mean it as he felt his lover's hand begin to massage his cock through the soft cotton of his PJs. He let out a moan and tried to drop the Sunday Prophet to the floor, but instead succeeded in scattering several pages across the wooden boards.

In truth he was thrilled. It wasn't often Draco took the initiative in the bedroom like this, and Harry found himself slipping down his pillows as Draco pinged his pyjamas over his cock, and wrapped his hot mouth over it.

Harry let out a gasp and grinned, biting his lip as he snaked his hand under the duvet to run his fingers through Draco silky fine hair. "Hm baby," he breathed, shutting his eyes and feeling awash with sensation.

It had been a little over six months since they had been trapped alone in the Scottish Highlands, and still Harry marvelled at this beautiful man he'd managed to ensnare into his bed, into his heart. How could it be that out of everyone, it was Draco Malfoy that had been the only person he'd ever allowed himself to grow close to, that he'd entwined his life with?

He'd often thought of the look on his younger self's face if he were to ever travel back in time and tell him.

Draco was picking up pace and Harry gasped. "Yes," he murmured. "Oh yes, like that."

Harry had been delighted to teach him all he knew about being with another man. He'd never had sex with a woman, but he didn't have to to know the mechanics of it all were more than a little different. He could tell Draco was mimicking him now though, copying the way he pleasured him, wanting to make him feel the same way. Harry liked being the dominant one in the bedroom, but he couldn't deny it was nice to be surprised, to lie back and think of England for once.

If only...

"Harry mate! You home!"

The two men jumped so violently Harry swore his cock had been snapped in two. He cried out as Draco came flying back out from under the covers, wiping his mouth, looking utterly horrified. "What the hell is Weasley doing here?" he hissed, panicking.

Harry coughed and tried to swallow, but his body was spasming at being so close to coming and then having it shocked away in an instant.

"Harry?"

He thought for an awful moment Ron was going to open the door.

"Hang on mate!" he called back, voice thick with arousal and horse from the ensuing disbelief at being interrupted mid blow-job. "Fuck!" he snarled as he remembered, turning to Draco who was still waiting anxiously in front of him for an explanation. "I said I'd help him go shopping for Hermione's birthday present, he wasn't supposed to be here until midday."

"It is midday," Draco shot back, pissed off as Harry kicked out of his pyjamas, willing his erection to go back down. "Why didn't you tell me, you know he can't see me?"

Harry couldn't quite ignore the familiar sting as Draco began scrabbling around for his t-shirt, moving to stand in the corner of the room beside the wardrobe, hiding his presence if Ron were to just poke his head in.

"I'm sorry," Harry said miserably, yanking clean boxers on and forcing his cock into the first pair of jeans he found lying around on the floor. "Look we'll go, you can hang out here and I'll be back in no time, he'll never suspect a thing." He snatched a jumper from one of the drawers and dashed over to where Draco was standing, arms folded protectively over his chest. He cupped his jaw with his hand and tried to placate him with kisses.

"Okay," Draco sighed, reciprocating the motion. "Sorry, I just freaked out. I'll watch DVDs or something, just warn me if you bring him back home again."

Harry gave him a long hard kiss, filled with promises of picking up where they'd left off. "Just keep your wand away from the TV," he said playfully, ruffling his hair. "I don't want to have to buy a new one. Again."

Draco pushed him away with a glint in his eye, and smacked his arse. "Go," he said. "Before Weasley barges in here hoping to catch you wanking."

Harry smiled, but there was a tugging at his heart that wouldn't quite go away as he opened the door and stepped out into the main body of his flat, closing the door behind him.

"Finished wanking?" Ron quipped with a grin, putting the lid back on the biscuit tin and shoving a whole ginger snap into his mouth.

"Very funny," Harry said, rolling his eyes but also praying his boner had subsided enough not to be noticeable in his jeans. "You ready to go?"

Ron shrugged. "Whenever you are mate," he said, then nudged Draco's expensive Italian loafers, discarded by the sofa and causing Harry's heart to skip a beat. "Nice shoes by the way," he said.

It was a good job Harry wasn't hiding a girl in his bedroom, as even Ron would notice if there were a lady's paraphernalia littered about the place. But the fact was Draco's had bits and pieces all over the flat, least of which were the shoes Ron had managed to spot. "Er yeah," said Harry, shoving his feet into his trainers and grabbing a jacket off the peg by the door. "Got them on a whim, on sale, they pinch a bit." Stop talking! his brain yelled. "So you're sure you want to go to Oxford Street, there's perfectly good Muggle shops here in Bristol?"

Ron shoved his hands in his pockets. "Actually I think it's Carnaby Street we want, they've got cool shops Dean said. Or Covent Garden – they're near each other yeah?"

"Yeah," said Harry distractedly, concentrating very hard on not looking back at his bedroom door, imagining Malfoy pressed up against it, listening to their every word, heart in his mouth. "Shall we go?"