Chapter 2- Moving and Misery

*~* Louis' POV *~*

I hate moving, and that's exactly what we're doing today. Fans found our location and we were in potential danger. Uncle Si decided to move us to a small town and give us a break. I wish we could take the break in our home, though.

I watched as a moving truck takes the old residents' things away. I sighed and made my way to my room. I still hadn't unpacked but I had my bed done. I laid down and starred into the empty space thinking.

A few minutes later Liam entered my room with a smile on his face. Why is he happy? We just moved! "I just talked to the neighbors. We are going over for dinner! " he said smiling. Say what?

I groaned. "Why? " I complained. "I want to sleep. " I'm really tired and don't want to be social at the moment. I want to spend the rest of my day with no human interactions.

"Well too bad. We're leaving in twenty, " he replied exiting the room. I decided to get ready and stop complaining. At least there will be food. No promises that it will taste good but I can hope.

Twenty minutes later we were in front of the door. The house was fairly big. I wondered how many people lived here. Liam knocked twice and a girl about our age opened the door. She had blond hair and blue/green eyes.

"Hello, " the girl said. "I'm Peyton, " she smiled and let us in. She was pretty I'll admit that but she seemed like a goody, goody already. We introduced ourselves and she of course recognized us but didn't make a big deal out of it.

She lead us to a dinning room where another girl our age sat. She had similar eyes but her hair was a dirty blond. She looked more rebellious than Peyton. She looked up from her phone to acknowledge us and went back to texting. She is pretty, too.

"Oh that's Josephine, " Peyton said shaking her head. I can tell they don't get along very well.

"It's Joey, dear sister of mine, " the girl who I guess is Josephine muttered still texting. Friendly girl...

Peyton rolled her eyes. "Who are you even texting? " she asked Joey.

"Ryan. I can't go next door and talk to him anymore so I've resorted to my phone, " she answered looking up at us. "If you call me Josephine, don't bother talking to me. It's Joey. "

"Yes sir, " I said. I thought she would rip my head off for saying sir but she just nodded. "I'm Louis, " I introduced myself holding out my hand.

"Well, Louis. I don't do human contact, " she said gesturing to my hand. I awkwardly took my hand back and smiled at her. She just nodded again and went back to her phone. What a nice girl. Note sarcasm.

*~* Joey's POV *~*

After my somewhat introduction with the boys, my parents walked in. They hugged Peyton and nodded to me. I nodded back. I've been doing a lot of nodding lately. My neck is beginning to hurt.

"I see you met Peyton and Josephine, " my mom gave them a warm smile.

"Joey, " I whispered to myself and gave my mom a glare. What is so difficult about calling me Joey? Peyton's the perfect daughter, not me. She's the angel twin while I'm the evil twin. I like it that way but I would like some love or support in my band. That's right, I have a band. I'm a drummer! Jealous? Well you shouldn't be because we just lost our lead singer and we play in a garage.

We all sat down at the table. I was in-between Louis and Harry. Yes I know who hey are, but I'm not a fan so I'll just stay quiet. I'm not a fan but I still know who they are. Everyone else talked while I pretended to listen. In reality I was texting under the table. We ate spaghetti and I loved it. I love food though. Who doesn't?