In Trouble

Kookie POV-

I played with the thin material of my blazer in my hand. How much longer are they gonna be? The chair I was sitting on was uncomfortable, it was hard and firm.

I pouted to myself, and tried to get comfy. I'm gonna be here for a while...

***

A loud noise, from inside the Head Master's office caught my attention. I quickly turned my head and tried to listen in. Tae and Namjoon had been in the office for just over 30minutes. Not so much as a squeak had been heard until now. I guessed it was the Head Master's voice, he sounded angry... Yeah well no shit... Namjoon's pretty banged up.

I ruffled my hair in frustration when I was met with silence. I just hope Tae doesn't get in trouble... Or expelled... I shook my head, as if to get rid of the thought.

If Tae got kicked out I don't know what I'd do with myself. Not seeing him for the whole day would be hell, besides who would protect me from Namjoon and his squad?

Maybe Jimin would? I scoffed at my silly thought. Jimin probably hates me, I haven't spoken to him since the day he kissed me... I sighed and closed my eyes.

I go from having no one crushing on me, to having two guys fight over me, to having one of them nearly killing someone for me...

***

"Kookie? Koookieeeee?" A soft voice cooed.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked up. Tae was shaking me gently and calling my name. I must have fallen asleep whilst waiting... I yawned and sat up. Tae sat next to me and pulled me close to his chest. I grinned and buried my face in his warmth. I inhaled and sighed in satisfaction, he smelt good, it was a rich and musky smell yet with a hint of sweetness; in other words, he smelt like safety.

Tae stroked my hair gently and soothingly, the repetitive motion threatened to send me back into dream world and I gladly embraced sleep again.

"Yah!" Tae shook me again, I whined quietly and tried to bury myself in his warmth as he let go of me.

"Aish, this kid..." he muttered teasingly. "I just woke you up, then you try and go back to sleep again"

"You're comfy and warm!" I defended. He just laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Taeeee!" I whined and hurried to fix it.

Tae grinned cheekily and leaned in to kiss my cheek, then my nose and then the corner of my mouth. I let out a shaky breath and turned my head so that our lips could meet. His arms slowly snaked around my waist, pulling me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. Before I knew what happened my fingers were already tangled in his brown locks and I tugged on them gently.

"Ahem..." Someone coughed loudly. I immediately pulled away and blushed brightly. The Head Master stood just out side his door with his eye brows raised and a hand on his hip. Namjoon was standing slightly behind him, he brushed a few hairs out of his face and glared at us silently.

I instantly scrambled off Tae's lap, still blushing madly, and bowed to him. Tae slipped his hand into mine and bowed next to me. I smiled softly at the feeling of his hand in mine and unconsciously leaned into his chest as we both straightened up.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that..." The Head Master cleared his throat and gave me and Tae a pointed stare. I blushed more and clung onto Tae's hand, wishing that the ground would just swallow me up.

"Anyway, you may go and enjoy what is left of your lunch break." He said simply and walked back into his office, before shutting the door behind him. We all bowed and then straightened up.