;;h;;

"what the fuck are you talking about?!" spencer yells, attracting the attention of everyone in the store, including forehead dude and his friend, leg dude. "my highscore on piano tiles is 799, and i only messed up before 800 because you pushed me down the stairs at school!"

"yeah? do you have proof that i pushed you?" i ask with a wicked grin as he rolles him eyes.

"yes, ryan, i do. the principle showed me the video...you were suspended for a week because of it!" spencer answers back with an annoyed shove. "now hurry up, im gonna miss the new episode of icarly if you dont." (a/n: they dont make icarly anymore i know shut up)

"fine, fine...you go get us food and i'll meet you by my car," i say. he nods and darts away towards subway.

"are you two dating?" leg dude asks from the counter as he leans over, his but sticking out and his hand on his chin. his hair is flopping in his face slightly and i'd be lying if i said it wasnt adorable.

"thats a srrange question, but i'll answer anyway...nope, not at all. he has a giant middle school crush on this dude named dallon, but he's never pointed the dude out to me. and, besides, i dont like spencer like that," i shrug. leg dude seems to perk up and nod.

"whats the guys full name?" forehead dude asks, speaking up for the first time.

"uh...dallon...d-dallon wentz? no...i think its, dallon week?" something like that. i go to the counter to buy my stuff and both boys grin at each other strangely before ringing up my items. "do you two have names?" i ask suddenly. "not to be rude but ive just been referring to you as leg dude and forehead dude."

"im da-dylan," the tall boy says, getting elbowed by forehead dude first.

"and im brendon," forehead dude says. they both smile and i nod.

"im ryan and i gotta blast. seeya tomorrow."

-

i havent eaten dinner in a week bc i keep falling asleep before its done ::))