Chapter 1: And we're back

*Stiles/Thomas' Pov in Beacon Hills*

"What's the time Scott?" I ask peeling my eyes from my diary and looking at Scott. "It's 11:16pm" He replied giving me a weird look as I pulled out my phone checking the time forgetting about my question. I ignored Scott's second reply when I got a text from Newt. 

*Texts between Newt and Thomas*

Newt- Hay Tommy, how are you?

Me-  Little tired, you?

Newt- Yeah I'm tired too, just got off the plane from London. 

Me- Cool, where are you going?

Newt- A place called Beacon Hills.

Me- Newt my face just lit up!

Newt- Why tommy?

Me- Newt I freaking live in Beacon Hills!!!

Newt- :) :) :) :) :) :)

Me- Hay I've gtg sorry maybe meet up later in the week. Get some rest.

Newt- Cya Tommy

Me- Cya Newtie

*End of conversation* (Btw that was some Newtmas for you)

"Stiles who were you talking to?" Scott asked. "Just an old friend from London, he's visiting Beacon Hills." I reply maybe looking a little to much in awe. "Well with the way you look right now you could be more than friends." Scott laughed at me blushing, I thought Newt and I are more than friends. It was now around 12:00pm and Scott was already sleeping, I decided to stay awake for a little longer so I started talking to Frypan. (Actual Character from TMR) He had been sent to Peru which was where his family was from. We stated talking about the Scorch and then I felt a needle go into my neck and I blacked out. 

*Later*

I woke up in a familiar room, it was white and it had about six bunk beds in it, wait I'm at WCKD. "No, no, no not this again," I said pacing the room up and down. I heard the door click and 'Ratman' (Janson) threw in some unconscious people. I recognised them instantly. It was the 'Pack'. "Hey Ratman long time no see." I say giving him a death stare. "Ah Thomas nice to see you made some new friends," He laughed maniacally which woke Lydia and Malia up. "I'll be back with the rest later, oh and you can thank Teresa for finding you and the others," he walked out the door slamming it behind him. It woke the rest of the pack. "Where are we?" Lydia asked hoping I would know which I do but I can't tell them not yet. "I don't know," I reply lowering my head in dismay while trying to control my heartbeat. "Who was the guy you were talking to?" Malia asked. "Oh him that was just 'Ratman'," I said laughing a little at the nickname the gladers and I gave him. "Ratman?" Liam asked confused. "Just a nickname he's actual name is Janson," I cleared up 'Ratman' with them but I didn't tell them anything about WCKD. Before I knew it 'Ratman' was back with the rest. Newt was conscious and trying to get out of his grasp. I saw Mhino, Frypan, Brenda, Jorge and Aris. "Newt!" I yelled forgetting about the pack. He got out of 'Ratman's' grip and ran to me going straight into a hug. "Tommy, did he hurt you?" By now I had completely forgot the pack was there and they were just completely confused. "Oh you guys make me sick," Ratman said. I stuck my tongue out and him still hugging Newt. "Tommy who are they?" Newt asked raising his eyebrow. "Uh them right, this is Scott, Lydia, Liam, Malia, Sourwolf... I mean Derek, Isaac, Kira and ugh Theo," I said sitting down with Newt on one of the bunk beds. "And Stiles who are they?" Kira asked. "This is Newt, Frypan, Mhino, Aris, Jorge and Brenda." Newt gave me a confused glance. "Stiles?" He asked. "They know me as Stiles not by my actual name." He didn't look confused anymore as for the pack. "Thomas?" Derek said. "Yes, sourwolf," I reply.  "Is that actually your name?" He questioned. "Yes Derek that is my actual name, even listen to my bloody heartbeat I'm not lying," I say getting a little angry, Newt puts a hand on my shoulder. "He's not lying," Isaac said. Over all our arguing I hadn't noticed Mhino wake up. "Hey ah Thomas where are we?" Mhino asked. "Isn't it obvious.... we're at bloody WCKD!" I yelled the last part and Lydia looked hurt that I had lied to her. "Look I'm sorry Mhino for yelling I'm just a little on edge cause the only reason why we are here is because of Teresa." He looked upset and I could see tears rolling down his cheeks. "That son of a b**ch!" He yelled. "I'm with ya buddy," Newt said high-fiving Mhino like little kids. 

-

It was now late at night and I couldn't sleep, first of we were back at WCKD, second of all I can hear void in my head and he won't freaking shut-up, third Theo is awake too trying to convince me to let void in, fourth Teresa is the only reason we're here, fifth the 'pack' now knows about WCKD and my other friends. That list could go on forever. "Let him in, Stiles," Theo whispered in my ear really pissing me off. "Theo just please shut-up!" I whisper-yell back at him. "Let me in, Thomas," I heard Void in my head, I did want to let him in to feel strong but I couldn't risk it. I just kept thinking Newt makes me strong, Newt makes me strong. "Stiles your heartbeats rising, are you afraid of what you'll do to you're little friends?" I was sick of Theo, he was stupid enough to think that even if I did let Void in that I wouldn't betray him. "Uh Theo we already discussed this my name is Thomas and even Void caught on about that you idiot," I could feel my control over Void slipping, no this is what he wants calm down Thomas, this is what Void wants. I wasn't going to be able to keep control over void while we were at WCKD and I'm pretty sure Void knew this because he knows everything I went threw with WCKD, he knows about 'The Maze' and 'The Scorch', he even knows what Teresa did to us. 

HE KNEW EVERYTHING!