Chapter 2: And he's back!

Scott's POV

I am so freaking confused, what the hell is WCKD! How could Stiles keep this from us and if I'm not stupid I'm pretty sure his library card says 'M.Stilinski' meaning his first name has to start with M not T.  What was weird was how close Stiles was with this Newt guy, wait was that the person Stiles was talking to the day before we all got put here. He does have a British accent the more I think about it. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway that was in front of us, Stiles was awake and went to go see what or who it was. A few tears ran down his cheeks when the door opened and a girl with dark brown hair handed Stiles an unconscious person, omg it was his little sister. They were saying some things to each other so I listened in on them. 

"Thomas," Teresa said in disgust. "Teresa," Stiles replied in even more disgust and anger. "Why her too?" He continued. "Oh Thomas because we can," She laughed and turned around leaving the door slightly ajar, who was this b**ch. 

Thomas' POV

Teresa had to bring my sister into this really, oh how much I hate her. I walked over to Newt and woke him up, "Hey Newt, sweetie wake up," I said softly rocking him back and forth, his eyes slowly started to peel open, he was so cute when he looked like this. "Tommy why are you waking me up?" Newt question his accent not showing as much. "Because Teresa just showed up, and she added my sister to this little group of people in the room and uh she also left the door open because she knew I'd be too curious not to go and explore," I say not taking more than two breaths. "I hate her, and just one question is this the same room we were in when we escaped the maze?" Newt asked. "Oh my god Newt you're a genius," I reply. "What?" He looked at me raising his eyebrow in confusion. "Newt, the vent, remember the one we escaped through?" His eyes widened in realisation and he nodded. I checked under the bed for the vent and to my luck it was there. 

Scott's POV

"What's the maze Stiles?" I asked. "Of course you were listening and you don't need to know you weren't there," He sounded angry but lust radiated of of him. "Dude you've gotta tell them someday," Mhino said joining our conversation. Soon Lydia and Derek had joined too. 

~

It felt odd talking to Thomas, I guess that's what we have to call him now, he wasn't the same person I knew, the same person I loved. The person Lydia loved, the person Malia loved, the person we all loved. He had forgotten about us, he was ignoring us. "Scott I'm not ignoring you guys, I'm just catching up and plotting an escape plan that we've already used so it's not that easy to re-do it," I was shocked it was like Stil... I mean Thomas read my mind. 

Lydia's POV

The voices in my head won't stop saying Aris, going by what Stiles said Aris was one of the people he knew, I didn't want him to find out that one of his friends would die.

Stiles' sister/Your POV

"Thomas," I said gasping for air sitting upright then falling back down onto the bed. "You're awake," Thomas said leaving the group to come to me. "Yeah I am," I say smiling slightly. "Where are we?" I asked a smile still planted on my face. "WCKD," he said sighing, My smile immediately dropped when I heard that disgusting word. "Teresa?" I asked knowing he'd understanding my question. "Yes (Y/N) it was Teresa, she was the one that brought you to us," He said in dismay. "They did something to my neck," I said showing Thomas the back of my neck. "Did you agree to that?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow confused. "No I didn't why?" I asked. "Because Teresa and I have that on our necks cause apparently we belong to WCKD, well we definitely know she does but I don't and even if I do I don't care I would never go to their side," A frown plastered on my face and then one on his. "Why us?" His frown lifted but it wasn't replaced by a smile it was replaced with a smirk, I knew what that meant         VOID!

Theo's POV

I saw the smirk on Stiles' face and I knew what he had done, he let in void. I couldn't help myself but to smirk myself. "He's back!" I yelled and Scott shot me a glare. "Who's back?" He asked but then saw the smirk on Stiles' face. "Oh no," Scott said. "Oh no indeed," I replied. Lydia was crying, she probably couldn't handle going through void Stiles again and being reminded of Alison's death. I was practically over the moon and then it hit me, he wanted revenge on WCKD, so that's how I can manipulate him. 

Thomas' POV 

I can't believe I was stupid enough to do what I just did, I let void in! Stupid, I thought. "I'm back," I said unable to control my own actions. "We figured that out already," Liam said. "Liam, you've never met me," I smirked at my sarcastic comment and I heard Theo laughing. "Shut up," Derek said to Theo. "I'm so confused," Brenda said. "Don't worry, you won't be for long," I replied. 

Your POV

I knew Lydia could hear the name Aris cause I could too. We were both banshees but I knew how to control it better. She could hear the name of the person who was about to die, I could hear it too but also see who kills them. "Can you hear it too?" I asked her. "Yeah it just makes me wanna scream," she replied. "Me too, but why don't you just scream?" I've questioned her about not screaming when she needed too so I would do it instead but this was different I didn't want to believe who was about to die and who was about to kill him. "I don't know it just doesn't feel right, plus he's your friend and their friends too," she pointed to Newt and the rest. "I know but we know it's gonna happen so we've just gotta scream," I replied giving her a nod and with that we screamed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you've enjoyed the story so far let me know if you want me to update more and I will. 

Plus if there's anything you would like to know about me, like my favourite authors on wattpad (By the way one is VoidStydia13) or anything like that.

Send me a request to read you're stories and I most likely will cause I like reading everyones stories. 

Hope you enjoy!

- NetWolfing02