A team holiday

Gibbs POV: we hadn't been in the air long, DiNozzo was seated next to McGee and I sat next to Ziva the whole flight Tony and McGee argued about what they were going to do first when we got to the hotel. Ziva on the other hand spent most of the flight in silence until I noticed she had a few tears in her eyes so I turned to face her so I could ask what was wrong "it's nothing Gibbs I'm fine, just tired" "no Ziver there is something clearly wrong please tell me. I will not have you start your much needed holiday upset"........"well it's just that I have never been on a FAMILY holiday before. I always wanted to go on a holiday with my family but Tali died and my mother and father devorced and Ari was with my father so I was alone....I guess this is my first family holiday and as much as I'm greatful to be here with everyone I just.....I just wish I had this growing up with my family in Israel" "Ziva we are your family here in America and I'll be damned if you don't enjoy and have fun on this holiday you deserve to be happy" "Thank you Gibbs" she rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. While Ziva was sleeping I noticed the boys had stopped arguing and were being very quiet so when Ziva shifted her head off of my shoulder I quickly looked behind me to see DiNozzo and McGee fast asleep, they looked so peaceful to bad they weren't always this quiet. As my kids slept I thought of ways to make this the best family holiday...one that Ziva will remember and enjoy...one that my kids and I will talk about for a long time. With thoughts running through my mind I eventually fell asleep.....