A team holiday

Gibbs POV: when i woke up i heard Tony and Ziva arguing over what to watch on tv then i heard nothing and the door to the bathroom slam shut and tony scream. I didnt want to know what was going on in that room but thenn Ziva appared in the door way "Gibbs Tony is being very unfair. We watched a movie that he wanted to watch last night and now he wont let me watch what i want. And he is just really annoying" then Tony appared dripping wet from head to toe "what the hell happened to you" "oh just Ziva and an ice bucket of water. thats what happened" "Ziva Tony sort it out i dont want you two still arguing on the flight home. We leave at 11 so get packed up theres really no time for tv. and Ziva dont throw anything at Tony or pour more water on him" "argh seriously" "dont give me that attitude young lady" They walked off back into their room, they were still bickering but at least no one was throwing anything. McGee was still asleep so i woke him up "oi wake up McGee" "no mum just 5 more minutes" i walked over to his bed and glared at him "SHIT! sorry boss im up" he said very quickly, i guess he could feel me glearing at him. "haha good we are leaving the hotel at 11 now get packed" "yes boss"

Ziva POV: i woke up with my head on Tony's shoulder and leg wrapped around him, he had his arm wrapped securely around my body. He started to wake up "Goodmorning Tony" i said snuggling back down on to his chest. "goodmorning Ziva" we didnt move from each others arms we just layed there loving the moment "that was the best i have slept in so long" i said "me too. i think it was because i had my arms wrapped around an angel all night" i smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead "wow Tony i didnt know you could be so sweet" "im usually not i guess its just you bringing that side out of me" he reached over and grabbed the remote to switch the tv on. "what would you like to watch Zi?" "how about that crime show NCIS, i like that one even though its not completly accurate our jobs are much more stressfull. But its an awesome show" "oh well i was thinking we could watch another movie" "but we did that last night" "so movies are great" "you asked me what i wanted to watched and i want to watch NCIS" "well i dont" "argh fine" i said standing up and walking off to the bathroom "where you going" "to the bathroom" i walked back out with a bucket of water and tipped it over Tony's head. "OHMYGOSH ZIVA WHAT THE HELL" "thats what i think of your movies" then i walked through to Gibbs and McGee's room "Gibbs Tony is being very unfair. We watched a movie that he wanted to watch last night and now he wont let me watch what i want. And he is just really annoying" Gibbs was trying hard not to laugh at Tony when he walked into the doorway and stood next to me. He was dripping wet from head to toe, i think i did a good job. Gibbs said something about not throwing any thing at Tony and i gave him a bit of attitude for that..oops. We went back into our room to pack up our things as we are going home today. im looking forward to that but im not sure if im ready to go back to work. its nice not chasing bad guys and solving horrible murders everyday. "Ziva" "yes Tony" "im gonna get you back for the water incident you know that right." "hahaha i would love to see you try" just watch ya back sweetcheeks" "you are absolutly full of it Tony" we settled on a music channel while we packed our bags. Check out us at 11 and we need to be at the airport at 1 for check in because our flight is at 3 "Going home soon Tony" "yeah Zi, hey i was thinking you and me should hang out more often ya know like how we did last night" "that sounds wonderful i think we should"

Authors note: I write this fanfic during my english periods at school so theres quite a bit to this part but i really cant be bothered putting it up just yet its so much to type so maybe later tonight but deffinately tomorrow. sorry for any miss spelt words or terrible grammer but im sure the rest of the fanfic has been just as terrible in that respect. Thank you all for reading, feel free to comment and leave any suggestions i will give you credit for your suggestions in an authors note.