CALL

I slowly got up from my bed, seeing its been a few days since I woke up, I decided to try and get things back to normal again. I stood up, and just as I was about to walk, I almost fell over, but someone caught me. It was Charlie.

"Thanks Charlie." I smiled. Since I woke up, my voice has been a bit horse, and my vision hasn't been 100% like always, so now I have to wear my glasses.

"No problem." She said, letting go of me. I got up, and walked directly into the door frame.

"Ow!" I shouted. Opps. I forgot to put on my glasses.

"Here." Charlie stated, as she held them out to me, I slipped them on, and blinked a fee times to make the blurriness go away.

"Oh. I see where I went wrong there." I mumbled, inspecting the wall, where I had crashed right into.

"Come on, Dean said to call him when you wake up." Charlie ushered me into the library, where her phone was, picked it up, and called someone , most likely Dean, seeing he was the most protective one of me, out of him and Sam. "Here." Charlie smiled, as she handed me the phone.

*start call*

Mia
Dean
Sam

"Hello?"

"Thank god you're alright"

"Yeah, just a bit of counciling, and I'll be just dandy."

"Yeah, I'd be happy to join you. How are you?"

"Not that good. I can't see properly, so now I have to wear my glasses, my voice is a bit horse. Has been for the past few days. Um... I don't really eat. It's not that I don't want to, its that I can't. I miss you, Sam and Cas. Even though you guys are gone, it has been so much fun with Charlie. We had a Doctor who, Sherlock and Harry Potter movie marathon."

"Thats good... Well the last part, about the movie marathons and stuff. Once we're back, I'm making you a batch of pancakes up, you wont be able to resist."

"Thanks Dean. Could I speak to Sam or Cas?"

"Sure... Hold on."

"Mia? Are you okay?"