22. Tu Tu Main Main & Strange Dream

Laiba's POV: 

I grabbed some spices from the cabinet and continued my work in the kitchen, making dinner for the both of us. Mama and papa were still in Pakistan and it was just Waqas and me now. I sighed as I continued working, grabbing things.

"Begum, kia kar rahi ho?" Waqas entered the kitchen and scanned the fridge for something, as usual. He looked so good in his maroon shirt and black pants. I mentally gawked at him but then snapped myself back to the planet earth.

"Kitchen mein TV dekh rhi hu." I rolled my eyes, not at all wanting to work.

"Kitchen mein TV lagwa lia aur bataya bhi nahi?" He played along and I raised my brow at him.

"Bas chuss hi maarte rhega aap." I hissed.

"Aap se hi toh seekha hai." He said all seriously and I laughed.

"Jee, nahi. Mein chussen nahi maarti." I argued.

"Maarti ho." He said, sitting up on the kitchen counter.

"Toh aap hanste kyun hain?" I narrowed my brows at him.

"Tumhain dekh kr kon nahi hansega?" He chuckled and I punched his thigh hard.

"Haan, jee. Log apne pe hanste hain keh woh samajhte the keh bohot pyaare hain lekin mein unse bhi pyaari nikli." I winked, jerking my collars.

"Yupp! Proud to have such a hotty as my wife." He said jumping off the counter and I blushed the deep color of red.

He slowly took all the spices and started putting them in the kitchen cabinets. "Waqas, yeh kia kr rhe hain? I need to cook." I said, annoyed, but he continued with his work, placing all he things in the wrong places.

"Waqas!" I said and took the salt jar from him. He slowly snaked his arm around my waist and I gulped down, my heartbeats shooting up.

"Sshhh! You're not working." He placed his index finger on my lips and my breath hitched in my throat. "We're going out for dinner." He leaned in and placed a quick, soft peck on my lips. He took the salt jar and placed it on the counter.

"Oh, my God! Sachi? Yesh! I didn't at all feel like working." I fist bumped the air as I squealed and jumped. He laughed.

"Calm down, Madam. You'll hurt the little one." He said, securing his arm around my arms and I huffed.

"He or she will have to deal with it. Mein ek din bed pe nahi beth sakti, no (9) meheeney door ki baat hai." I fired, despite the blush on my cheeks. He rolled his eyes.

"Mein dekhta hu kese nahi beth'ti." He challenged and I pushed him away.

"Okay, let me get ready." I grinned and squealed again and he laughed, shaking his head at me.

"Why? Sahi toh lag rahi ho, yaar." He said scanning through my body up and down like a complete besharam. "Aise hi chalo."

"Aap ki sense of dressing ko kia ho gaya hai? This messy bun, the pyjamas, shirt and my face. Look at it." I pouted and he laughed. "Mein abhi aai, pakka."

"Need some help there?" He grabbed my elbow as I was about to leave. I dragged him to the lounge and pushed him onto the couch while he just frowned at me.

"Yahin bethe rahen aap. Ulti seedhi baten kiye jaa rhe hain." I left and heard him laughing behind my back.

He opened the door of the car for me like a complete gentleman- except the idiot smile on his face-and walked to his side. I rolled my eyes. He does this every time to tease me because he knows I hate it so much.