Hair

Blonde locks of hair. They look so touchable . I want to run my fingers through them .I want to know how they feel against my fingers . I want to curl her hair against my fingers .
That fascinating blonde color her hair has makes my eyes attracted to it . Her curls fall perfectly around her head and bounce everytime she makes a move .
When the wind blows through her hair it makes her look even more breathtaking .

When her hair hits you in the face when she turns around, you immediately smell her sensational shampoo. Leaving you wanting to smell more. More of that devine smell.

"Wow , Riley ! You can really start to see this drawing come to life , " Ms. Kossal says. An impressive look on her face as her eyes look closely at my drawing.

"Still not going to tell me who it is ? " Her question made my head shake quickly . She pats my shoulder turning and walking away from me .

My pencil continues to draw my friend's bouncy blonde waves. Making it as perfect as possible . Carefully drawing each long and curly strand of hair .

"I can 't wait for you to color it ? " a familiar voice speaks. The owner of the blonde hair my pencil is currently drawing .

"Why is that ? "

"Well , that way I can see the drawing better ," she tells me hovering over me. Her eyes looking intensively at my drawing .
I could tell she was curious as to who this person was. Or looked like . You could quickly see it in her face . Her face screamed curiosity .

" I think I'm ready to start coloring it soon " my mouth says as my hands still moves along my canvas. Although I didn't want to color it. Or at least not yet.

The bell rings making me reluctantly place my pencil down .

"Hurry , Riles ! Lucas and Farkle are waiting outside for us , " she quickly grabbed her bag hurrying over to the door. Me of course right behind her beautiful body .

"Hi girls ! " they greet us as we step out of our art class. My eyes stop looking at my masterpiece and look at the two boys in front of me.

We walk together to Topanga 's . My mouth was shut looking at the ground since my eyes were forbidden to look at my masterpiece right now. I heard my friends speak all the way to our destination but I didn' t . I just nodded my head with a reluctant smile on my face.

As we entered Topanga's we heard the doorbell ring and the smell of baked goods hit my face. I inhaled the scent causing me to smile. I loved it here. The environment was welcoming and comforting . It's like going to your grandma's house.
The vintage chairs and old fashion decorations made my love for this place more stronger .

I took a seat in one of my favorite spots. Right by the window . I was expecting my masterpiece to sit next to me like she always would but something was different.

My best friend didn't sit next to me. Her body wasn't next to me as my heart flutterd . Nope . Instead a short boy sat next to me.

The blonde sat in front of me this time. She sat next to a texan boy with a beaming smile .

Is this how it's supposed to be ? Is my masterpiece not supposed to seat next to me ?

" I should go home ," my voice spoke intruding the conversation my three friends were having . Their heads all look up at me as I stood up from the chair.

"You just got here , " my favorite blonde says with a worried tone .

"I know but I-um I have homework ."

Maya nods her head as she believed what my mouth had said.

I slightly wave a goodbye towards my friends as I turn around ,my feet walking towards the door. My hand touch the doorknob and turned it . The door opened and the doorbells rung as I stepped out of Topanga's , letting the door close behind me.

My ears were able to listen to a male voice say , " She seems off , " as my body walked away from the bakery.

Hello ! Thank you for reading : ) I hope you like this chapter .

More chapters to come .

Bye xxox