Choosing

Hello,lovelies ! Sorry about this you all are probably tired of this but I just reallyyy want your opinion so I would happily appreciate for you to comment what you think !!

Okay, so I am making a status book! I always wanted to make one to socialize and ask questions. As well as share my ideas and sometimes little things that I write here and there. Small stories or maybe book spoilers or just updates.

I need your help choosing the cover/title and I wanted you guys to help.

Okay, so the titles are ;

Wonderland
&
So fetch

I was going to call it Neverland but when I made that cover I thought it looked more like wonderland so yeah. You probably didn't want to know that. Sorry!

Okay now here are the two covers ;
Oh, also please don't hate on the second one ! Its my first time making a cover in that specific style and in my opinion I failed miserably :(
But I'm still going to show you guys

Okay now here are the two covers ; Oh, also please don't hate on the second one  ! Its my first time making a cover in that specific style and in my opinion I failed miserably :( But I'm still going to show you guys

Please comment which one you like best !! It will help me a ton ! Also comment if you'd check it out too

Please comment which one you like best !! It will help me a ton ! Also comment if you'd check it out too. Because I have so much things I would like to share with you guys but I don't want to disturb the ones the just want to read the book. But even though you only read the book id still recommend for you to check the status book up when its published for details/information about this book and all of that.

The cover/title that has more votes or likes and stuff is the one I'll be using!! Please comment !

Thanks for reading this !

This part will be deleted later on. (aka. when I feel like taking it down)

Alright ! I'm going to take a nap and when I wake up I'll see which one you choose :) you probably didn't want to know that. I am very random as you can see. Sorry !