wanna pull an all nighter?

Zayn Malik is scary. Like really scary. You'd think for someone that perfect looking he'd be less intimidating...but no. That boy could make you crap your pants with one sidewards glare of his cold, brown eyes. And I guess that's what all the employees at the great 'Tomlinson-Malik inc' are scared off. Messing up is one thing but the wrath of Mr Malik...that's a whole new level.

Which is why it's good that Louis Tomlinson is the co-owner of the company. Louis. Loud, spontaneous, Louis. Louis keeps Zayn level headed.

They're bit like ying and yang, you could say. If Zayn yells at an employ, Louis will smile at them and assure him it's okay and if Louis feels to guilty to let someone go, Zayn would step in and help him out.

Louis was Zayn's weak spot.

His childhood best friend could stop a temper tantrum with a smile on his lips and contain a screaming Zayn with a peck on his cheek.

It felt like Louis and Zayn against the world. It always had been.

The two boys met at the age of 11. Loud, outgoing Louis and quiet, shy Zayn both auditioned for 'grease' to take part in something they both felt passionate about. Music. Louis auditioned for lead role (and got it, as per) whereas Zayn tried out for the singing chorus part (considering his acting isn't as good as his singing) and when Louis realised how good this other boy's singing was, he approached him. That was the day Zayn met Louis.

They quickly because close friends. Soon you couldn't find Louis without Zayn and Zayn without Louis. They were partners in crime. They were the troublesome two. They were best friends. They had sleepovers and told each other everything from first kisses (Louis' was Fren Landon and Zayn's was Linda Harris and he burped in her mouth but we don't have to mention that) to sexuality preferences. Both boys came out as gay to one another before they told the whole world. Both got kicked out of their houses together. Both lives on the streets together. They built their company from nothing. Nothing but a mutual love for music and eachother.

It was always zaynandlouis and louisandzayn. Louis and Zayn who owned the most successful record label of the 21st century. Zayn and Louis who were the secret of success in the music industry. Wanna make a your music dreams come true? Tomlinson-Malik inc is the place you go.

Louis and Zayn's career began when Zayn ran across a ginger lad busking on the corner of the road, while he was waiting for Louis to finish his shift at Starbucks. The two friends gave up all the money they saved up so that they could make Ed Sheeran a name that was known across the musical industry. And it is.

Sheeran's debut single "The A Team" charted at number three in the UK and US on the first week it was realised, with sales of nearly 57,607 copies.

This put Louis and Zayn in a very comfortable place. The album they started recording in an old, worn down workhouse, was completed at a state of the art studio. The three of them poured their hearts and soul (and money) into the album '+' and in return it debuted at number one in the UK with a staggering 100,000 copies sold in one week.

After Ed, the two were everywhere. The entire music industry was astounded and awaiting the move of the two youngsters that shook up pop culture from out of no where...what was there next move?

Well, their next move came in the form of a foursome from Australia who went by the name '5 Seconds of Summer" This time it was Louis who ran across the talent. He was browsing through YouTube when he ran across the bands song "Gotta get out" and the small boy fell in love straight away. After much convincing (and lots of cuddles from Louis) Zayn agreed to signing '5sos' onto "Tomlinson-Malik inc", and the next day Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael were the most talked about people on the earth.

The whole world was awaiting the moves of Zayn and Louis, wondering if they were a one shot wonder, who produced the likes of Ed Sheeran than fade away, or would their success be an ongoing thing, would 5sos also be a catch?

Five seconds of summers deput single "She Looks So Perfect" peaked at number one in the uk and their debut studio album, the self titled "5 Seconds of Summer" charted at number one in 11 different counties, granting another victory to Louis and Zayn.

Their names were plastered across the headlines of the newspapers from around the world "the troublesome twosome hit again; zouis attack the music world with yet another pop genius. seems like these two youngsters know what they are doing and won't be leaving for a long time yet!" they read.

After that finding Louis or Zayn's name on newspapers was common, so much so that they were on it more than they weren't. They produced a plethora of artists, varying from little mix to easy g to kehlani to the 1975. They built their empire from scratch, adding a "Tomlinson-Malik" building in world famous places such as Sydney, LA, London and New York.

Louis and Zayn started with nothing and now they have everything. Well almost everything.

hiiiiiii

new story??
tell me if you like it and if it's work continuing or yeah i dont know??
i feel like it's a bit rubbish ya know.
it's so late and this isn't edited soz

all the love,
jass 👸🏽
x