Chapter 3

~Sierra's POV~

It was my day to babysit the kids while Kyle and y/n were at date night. Those crazy kids with their adorable love story. I got out of the car, seeing a casual Kyle with a casual y/n. They looked perfect for each other and were both adorable. I stepped in and te kid's eyes lit up.

"AUNTY SIERRA!" They yelled as they ran towards me, hugging onto my legs. I leaned down and kissed their heads, hugging them both back.

"Jamie! Amy! It's been so long! I love you kiddos!"

"Sierra, you behave okay!" Y/n yelled from the door.

"Whatever MOM!"

"Oh hella no hoe!" She ran back and pulled me into a hug, smacking my back extra hard while patting it.

"Fine bitch, go on now." I shooed her away. For 35 year olds, they had an active relationship. Dates at least three times a month, had sex every once in a while. They acted just like teenagers, and it was great.

"Aunty, I wanna know more about mommy and daddy. Y'know, how they met and stuff."

"Well you see, your dad got kicked out one night and she found him on the street crying. I was her roommate at the time and she brought him to our house, so he lived with us and they just fell in love I guess." I answered. I left out as much as I could considering there was alcohol, sex, police, drugs, and a lot of suicide attempts. It couldn't hurt to get into detail, not with the kids of course. Time flew by as the kids and I played video games and screamed at each other for killing us. It was 9 PM and I sent them off to bed.

Now, let it begin. Storyyyy

~readers POV~

I woke up with Kyle's arms tightly around my waist as he spooned me, his face buried into the back of my neck between my shoulder blades. I had to admit, I couldn't complain, but I wasn't letting myself get attached so soon.
"Kyle!" I whined, "get up Kyle!" He yawned and released his grip.

"good morning." He chirped.

"Morning, kiddo."

"Breakfast!" Sierra yelled. I wasn't in the mood.

"Kyle, wait!" I caught his attention just before he left. "Tell her I'm still asleep!" And he nodded. I snuggled back into my covers and pretended to be asleep. In the act, I almost fell asleep all until Sierra came in and jumped on my bed.

"Get up! Rise and shine!"

"Sierraaaa!" I whined, "go away!"

"Aw, but I made you food!"

"I don't care, I'm tired."

"Fine, but I'll make pizza when you get up."

"Yaaaay," I cheered as happily as I could considering how groggy I was.

I snuggled back into my pillow, thoughts flooding out of my head as everything became blank. I was asleep. And it was amazing.

~Kyle's POV~

"I see what you mean by her being a poor thing. She tossed and turned in my arms. I barely got any sleep at all. But after I started spooning her, she seemed fine."

"It's probably because Adam didn't do it. She still misses him. Bless that poor girl's heart. She would give the world for him. Always talked about how much she loved him and how bad she wanted to grow up together and get married with children."

"Awe. She's really cute."

"I know. You two would be cute. Plus you aren't a jackass. But she still doesn't trust very well. The only way you got away with last night is because she thought I didn't want to help. I did but you're gonna need those skills. Sometimes I have to take the night shift so you'll have to take care of her. I hope you enjoyed the first night, but I get her tonight. You get her in about 3 days. Anyway, I have work so I need to leave." She grabbed her keys and went to y/n's room. I'm pretty sure she just said goodbye, the usual stuff.

She fled out of the door and I kicked back on the comfortable, white loveseat. I grabbed the tv remote for the television that hang from the wall. I turned on spongebob and stalked social media, not caring about much. After an hour, y/n walked out with messy hair and cute batman pajamas.
"I'm on my period." She mumbled.

"Oh. I'll be right back, will you be okay on your own?" She nodded back and I grabbed my wallet sliding out of the door.

I walked down the road to the store that we met at. I grabbed some chocolate, a movie, some pads, and some roses. Girls like roses, right? I'm gonna assume yes. I ran back home as fast as I could and saw her sitting on the couch watching tv. I grabbed a warm blanket since she was shivering and wrapped it around her. I set the chocolate on the coffee table, the bouquet of roses in a base after giving her one, and I popped in the movie. It was a funny parody version of horror movies. "Scary movie" I think it's called.

"Is there anything else you'd like?"

"Coffee and cuddles?"

"On it." I ran to the kitchen and brewed a cup of coffee, bringing it to her. I knew I wouldn't get a break for a while so I went to the bathroom after changing into my pajamas. I cuddled with her, her clinging onto my side laughing.

"This is funny!" She giggled almost as if she just got her wisdom teeth removed. Then I got a text from Sierra.

"She's on her period, if she acts high, don't worry about it. It's how she keeps happy since the emotions are all fucked up."

Me: "ahhhh. We are cuddling and watching scary movie while she drinks the coffee I made her. I also got her chocolate and roses.'ill see you when you get home!" And with that I clicked off my phone and returned my attention to the now sleeping girl in front of me.