Going home

A/N so lately iv gotten back into watching Transformers and started being in the fandom again (not that I ever left). Not only have iv been watching the movies (again) but the tv shows as well XD (iv watch all 3 seasons of Transformers Prime plus the move in 3 days and started to watch the animated series again and started RBiD2015...I have no life). So iv seen a few of these around and decided to make my own version cause why not. So sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes.

I do not own Transformers all right go to Hasbro.

Sitting in uncomfortable seats in a chopper with a team of sweaty, dirty soldiers is something I would not expect to be doing as part of my job when I was younger.

Threw out the whole flight everyone made small talk about random things until Fig started to go on about to how alligators had the most succulent meat then started to talk in Spanish. "Dude no one can understand you." I said at the same time as everyone was telling him to speak English until William spoke up. "I don't - I mean, how many times do we - we don't speak Spanish. I told you that." Then Fig started to carry on speaking in Spanish. "Dude seriously." I groaned hitting my head on the metal behind me and put my headphones in again to zone out the chatter.

"Witwicky how about you? What's your perfect day?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I herd my name being called from my team mate Epps. "Oh you know bugging my little bro." I said with a smirk and everyone laughed. "What about you captain?" I asked and he smiled. "I just can't wait to hold my baby girl for the first time." Everyone started to say aww's while William tried to shut us up.

After landing everyone started to walk out of the plane and off to different places of the camp. "You know you could alway stay here with us rather going home. Not that I'm gonna stop you." William said walking beside me.

"Na I rather go home. Take a brake from you smelly boys." I said with a cheeky smile on my face. William shoved my shoulder and I stumbled a bit. "We're not that bad plus you can't exactly say much." He said and Epps laughed. I gasped and places my hand over my heart. "I'm hurt!" I said looking at him in shock then elbowed him.

"Anyway I'm just going back for a month or two just to catch up see how Sammy's doing. Make him look even more then an idiot in front of his girlfriend. Thats if he ever got one and just to spend some time with the family you know." I said, moving duffle bag so it's sitting on my shoulder better.

"Anyway when are you going home? I'm sure you want to see your baby girl." I said walking backwards I front of Will and Epps. "Don't really know but when ever I can." He said with a shrug. "You better make it soon. Don't want your baby girl to grow up not know her dad." I said and stopped by the plane that was taking me home along with a few other soldiers.

"Geez (y/n) just leave already and stop bugging me." William said with a smile and started to walk away. "What no good bye!" I yelled and he just threw one of arms up. "Geez I fell so loved." I mumbled and hopped onto the plane for the long flight back home.

~time skip~

That has to be the worst flight ever. I groaned as I got off the plane, dragging my heavy combat boots as I walked. After changing over to a passenger plane I was made to sit in a row that had this kid who would not stop crying and the parent did nothing about it. "Stupid kids not caring about tired soldiers who have had a long day." I mumble to my self and grabbed my bag off the carousel and walked out of the terminal to grab a taxi.

After waiting for a bit finally one of the millions of yellow taxis stopped in front of me. I told him the address and soon we where speeding down the road. "So where where you stationed?" The taxi driver asked. "Qatar in the Middle East. I would have stayed longer with my team but you know at some point you have to come home." I said with a tired laugh.