One strange car

Hey guys! I finally updated! And sadly it's the last chapter of this book :( but fear not! I am making one for the second movie! I just need some help coming up with a name for it so comment any suggestions :) and I make another chapter for the link of it once it's up
(Half of this is unedited)

Mikaela looked between both me and Bee. I smiled, nodded my head. Mikaela then turned back around and started up the truck. I smiled even more and turned back around to face Bee. "Alright let's do this!" I yelled as Mikaela put the truck into gear and drove out the alleyway and into the road.

As we where driving down the road loud explosion and yelling where herd. In front of us was the sand coloured tank from before. "Mikaela, it looks like Will and everyone else need help. There down the other end of the street" I said while looking back at her. Mikaela then stopped the truck and turned back to us. "I'll drive! You two shoot!" She then started to drive back words and I grabbed on to Bee's shoulder plating and the crane to stabilize my self.

As we drove Bee started to hit cars out of the way. As we where getting close to the fight, I saw my team and the tank shooting at them. "Shoot! Shoot!" Mikaela yelled at us and both me and Bee opened fire on it. "Take this you over grown peace of metal!" I yelled while shooting saber rounds at it.

As each round hit it spark flew of its metal body and causing it to stumbled back. I held on to the crane tighter as Bee his more cars out of the way, causing the truck to sway. I then looked back at the Decepicon and smirked as my team and other soldiers started to fire at it as well.

Bee then fired another shot and it hit right in the middle of its chest. It then stumbled back into the already destroyed building. Mikaela then pulled the truck up to where Will and everyone was. "So how's it going?" I said as everyone looked at us. Bee then lifted his visor up a bit and looked at everyone.

I then herd the door to the truck open then slam shut. "Nice shot." Mikaela said as she walked by. Bee then changed his gun back into his hand and said something along the lines of 'thank you.'

"That tank is definitely dead now." I herd Lennox say as he look at the now hunk of metal that was once a Decepticon. "All right, let's go! We got business!" Everyone started to walk out of the building. Lennox then walked up to where me and Bee where and looked up me. "I thought you where going to get him to safety then go help your brother." He said and I sighed.

"This wasn't my idea." I looked at Mikaela and she glared at me. "Ok half of it was my idea. But look" I said nodding over to the the body of metal. "If it weren't for us coming to the rescue. You probably wouldn't have taken that thing down."

Lennox sighed then looked away. "Just get to that building and help your brother. We're talk about this later." He said as he looked back at me. I smirked and jumped off the truck and was about to run when I herd Bee say something that made a large grin appear on my face. "Be-careful." I looked back at him and smiled.

"Don't worry about me Bee." I said and put my gun over my shoulder. "I'll be fine." I said with a small smile and walked up to him and gave him a hug. I then felt his hands press against my back. "I think I'm the one who say that to you." I said as I pulled away. I looked up into his blue eyes and smiled. "I promise I'll come back." Bee let out a small wher I then started to walk backwards, then spun around and started to run down the destroyed street.

As I got to the street I sore the large building and sore smoke come from the top. I then looked over to the other building and sore Starscream land. "Oh no." I said and started to run faster.