Baekhyun (Sad, caring & romantic)Part 3

A few weeks later Tania came and had a little visit to see Angie and wished EXO good luck for their next door. Though out the year EXO has been working very hard on a song called 'Overdose'. Angie was organizing the venue for the concerts, costume designs and looks while EXO works on their dance. In 5 months time, EXO was ready to perform their first 'Overdose' concert. EXO-M was in a van, EXO-K apart from Baekhyun was in a van and Angie and Baekhyun drove here.

After 4 hours of performing and meeting the fans EXO was tired and so was Angie. On the last 30 minutes of the fan meet up, Baekhyun noticed that Angie felt nauseous. Baekhyun quickly asked "Are you alright, Angie?" Quickly Baekhyun grabbed a seat for her, quickly she sat down and felt a lot better. After they've packed up, walking down the stairs to their cars, Angie looked really pale and was about to faint and roll down, luckily Baekhyun caught her otherwise it would've been a repeated scene. Baekhyun whispered loud enough so only Angie could hear it "Angie, Are you okay?" Angie shook her head. Baekhyun went up to Chen and said "You and the other go first, Angie isn't feeling too well, so I might take her to the hospital." Chen looked over at Angie. Angie waved to him and he waved back and said "Okay We'll go first."

As they were in the car Angie got more and more pale. Then he felt her forehead for temperature. It was ice cold, quickly he took off his jacket and laid it on top of Angie. Angie then fell asleep. They arrived and the doctor checked her pulse. It was slower than usual. After doing or examination the doctor happily announced that Angie was 3 weeks pregnant. She was cold and pale because she didn't eat or sleep enough. So the doctor gave them some instructions on looking after Angie.

They were walking out of the hospital happily, but not for long. Angie didn't notice that the bullied were behind her but he did. Baekhyun halted and said "Excuse me! What do you think you are doing with my wife?" Then Angie hid behind Baekhyun. They walked out ignoring all the nonsense that the 3 bullies were teasing.

Going back home Angie was really up set. She went into her dressing room and locked herself inside. She took something and her robe and said "I'm going to go take a bubble bath'. Setting up the water, she was also setting up something. She placed her clothes on the bench and a white envelope with wax seal on top of her robe. Going into the warm water with her clothes. A cut on her wrist was made by herself. She sat in here and slowly lost her consciousness. And very slowly she began sliding down. Baekhyun wondered what was she doing in there since he heard no sign of movement for ages.

He opened the door, there was red tainted water overflowing to the door. The red tainted water which lead to the bath tub which Angie was in. Just before Angie's whole head was sunk in the water, he quickly lifted up Angie and put her on the couch. He went back in the bathroom to get the belt of the robe to tie around her wrist to stop the blood from flowing there. But it was no use when Baekhyun tried to feel her pulse again there was nothing.

He called the ambulance and they arrived at the hospital, it was the end, of Angie's life, where she finished with all her sorrows and laid in the bed of freedom-ness.

A letter was left for Baekhyun in the bathroom. Baekhyun ripped the wax and read the content.

*Dear: Baekhyun,

I'm sorry that it had to come to this but I had no choice. I couldn't live in fear all the time. I know it has been hard for you, dealing 2 cases at the same time. You have been dealing with the work you already have with EXO and the company and now me? It is way too much for you to handle, honey. I thought it was best if I ended myself and stop you from carrying a burden like me. I hope you succeed in what you want in the future. Take care of your body and don't be like me. Remember don't force yourself to do want you don't want but struggle is good. So fighting!! Don't miss me and the baby too much, look forward towards things that can be made, don't look for the things that are already made and remember I'll be always guiding you from up there. Thank you Baekhyun. I love you.

Angie. *

A tear dropped on to the paper. Baekhyun felt really useless but he took on the piece of advise 'Look forward towards things that can be made, don't look for the things that are already made'. After tidying up Angie's belongings Baekhyun found multiply letters stashed within her clothes. Baekhyun opened the first letter:

Dear: Baekhyun,

It has been a month since I've met you When I knew I was your manager I was really happy and excited. If you asked if I had feelings for you to be honest I would say yes and try to be friends with you but even if I don't show it I hope you understand.

Bye bye, Angie.

Baekhyun's eyes was getting all teary and said "Silly girl, of course I understand." He folder the letter back and opened the second one.

Dear: Baekhyun,

Another letter again, Today we found out who we are sharing room with and I was soo happy when I found out that we were sharing a room together. I was so scared though. I didn't know how you would react and I was scared our friendship was going to go down. But anyway good night.

Angie

Baekhyun continued opening the third one.

Dear: Baekhyun,

I am really anxious and scared and worried and horrified. Today something happened. After going to gym I suddenly felt sick so my best friend Tania came and took me to the hospital. It turned out that I was pregnant with your baby. I was really scared how you would think, I was thinking would you want an abortion. But I don't know. Hoping to see you soon. 나는당신을사랑해요 ( I love you).

Angie

Baekhyun said to himself "Why would I want an abortion? It's a baby you and I created." Then he continued to the last letter.

Dear: Baekhyun,

Um.. How should I put this? Okay Today I am feeling very tired, Okay. Getting away from the girls and forgetting what they've done to me is very tiring. They've ruined my work, name calling, pulling me down. I'm very tired of how they've played with me. Treating me as a puppet. I've had enough, I'm sorry Baekhyun. I'm sorry how I have to leave you without notice. I'm sorry. I'm starting to think if we are really destined for each other?

Angie.

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading it I hope it is good enough. Please follow and recommend these stories.

Thank you

Cactus Yu :)