Chapter 9-Active Day part 1

I woke up from Kyo's chest.His hand was on the back of my neck and His other hand was holding his head while he slept. Yuki was doing the same with Faith, and Madi was in the kitchen making breakfest. I got up and Kyo's hand sliped off my back onto the floor. I walked up to Madi while redoing my hair back into a bun. "Hey.." I said while trying to keep my eyes open.I was in My half shirt were one side hanged off my sholder and it said "Keep calm and love cats" and My black soft PJ shorts, with a my messy hair in a bun and the necklace Kyo gave me.

"Well, good morning" Madi said. "Hey" I said back grabing a peice of bacon. I turned around a Kyo was standing right in front of me and took the peice of bacon from my hand and ate it. "HEY!" I yelled, which woke up Faith and Yuki, Faith rolled off the couch and Yuki also did to. "What?" Kyo asked like he had know i diea what i was talking about. "What happened?" Yuki and Faith said at the same time. "Get out of my head" Faith says to Yuki with a giggle.

I grabed another peice of bacon and kyo did the same thing. I slaped Kyo and walked back in the living room and stuffed my head in a pillow and screamed. once i started screaming in the pillow everyone saw me and there eyes got wide. I put my head up to find Yuki, Kyo, Faith and Madi watching me. "Eh." i breathed. "WHAT?!" I yelled, then everyone started laughing. Kyo grabed a peice of bacon and i did the same to him. "Sucks does it?" I said with a sarcastic tone. Kyo started to blush. "Hey, guys. want to go to the mall?" Faith asked everyone. "Sure" everyone said. Me, and Faith walked in my room and I let her borrow some clothes.

I put on a black tank and then put back on my hot pink "Keep calm and love cats" half shirt back on, then I put on some Blue ripped skinnies. Faith put on my tie die line wereing sunglasses shirt and some blue shorts. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short, but its all i could think of so far. tell me what you think